Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by animalfan10 View Post
      Trump is an idiot first and foremost....but

He said the countries are ****holes (which is objectively true when compared to many places on the planet)....Not that the people are bad or defective compared to others (through I wouldn't be that surprised if he thought they are).....

Haiti is very impoverished for a variety of different reasons...Way to complex to just blame it on Haitians themselves....

Many African nations are the same way....Kind of unfair to just write the people off when there are so many factors that go into why these nations are so poor....
      He said those things in a conference devoted to immigration and to the status of current immigrants, including those here legally under a program for refugees of wars or natural disaster which Trump wants to end.

He made the ****hole comment in the context of not wanting to allow people from so-called 'shithole countries' to come in, and of not wanting to allow those in the United States from so-called 'shithole countries' to remain in the United States.

This from the Maralago goon, in Florida, where there is a lot of prejudice against Haitians. Makes you wonder where he might have got his notions? (Not.).

The reason that what he said is so offensive is not for the words he used, but for the sentiments which he espoused, regarding the real lives of real-life people.

Comment

• Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
        That's it exactly.

They prefer being lied to by guys like Gruber and Clinton I guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
          He said those things in a conference devoted to immigration and to the status of current immigrants, including those here legally under a program for refugees of wars or natural disaster which Trump wants to end.

He made the ****hole comment in the context of not wanting to allow people from so-called 'shithole countries' to come in, and of not wanting to allow those in the United States from so-called 'shithole countries' to remain in the United States.

This from the Maralago goon, in Florida, where there is a lot of prejudice against Haitians. Makes you wonder where he might have got his notions? (Not.).

The reason that what he said is so offensive is not for the words he used, but for the sentiments which he espoused, regarding the real lives of real-life people.

Refugges need to return to their country when it is safe to go back, do you support this?

It about getting the best people into your country to do the best for your country.

Trump has no responsibility for other nations, it is not up to him or America to fix their problems.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            That's it exactly.

They prefer being lied to by guys like Gruber and Clinton I guess.
            You throw enough euphemisms at sheeple and you can get away with a holocaust.

Trump holds nothing back.

****holes.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
              Refugges need to return to their country when it is safe to go back, do you support this?

It about getting the best people into your country to do the best for your country.

Trump has no responsibility for other nations, it is not up to him or America to fix their problems.
              Immigrants built America.

Immigrant workers contribute much more to the economy than they receive in return, which is beneficial to the whole economy.

Seeking to deport productive workers simply because they weren't born in the US is akin to biting the hand that feeds you.

This particular matter cannot be conflated with the question of immigration period. That is a very large topic, but I generally favor the status quot, simply for lack of any better alternative. Trump is causing a lot of disruption, and there are potential political and economic effects, in addition to social and individual.

Comment

Immigrants built America.

Immigrant workers contribute much more to the economy than they receive in return, which is beneficial to the whole economy.

Seeking to deport productive workers simply because they weren't born in the US is akin to biting the hand that feeds you.

This particular matter cannot be conflated with the question of immigration period. That is a very large topic, but I generally favor the status quot, simply for lack of any better alternative. Trump is causing a lot of disruption, and there are potential political and economic effects, in addition to social and individual.

And the world we got is changing, manual labor jobs are drying up and America has to take of it's own people first.

In this new world America wants skill, intelligence to push the country forward.

Did you know Obama deported more Mexicans than any other President. I bet you weren't on here complaining about that though.

As you can see Trump's policies are having a very positive effect on the economy

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                  And the world we got is changing, manual labor jobs are drying up and America has to take of it's own people first.

In this new world America wants skill, intelligence to push the country forward.

Did you know Obama deported more Mexicans than any other President. I bet you weren't on here complaining about that though.

As you can see Trump's policies are having a very positive effect on the economy
                  I was actually very critical of Obama for doing that.

I was also critical of him for his drown warfare, his internal spying, his prosecution of whistleblowers (in particular because of the uneven nature in which punishment was meated out, depending on one's hierarchical standing), as well as a host of other things.

I was more critical of the Republicans though for standing in opposition of any and everything he might try to do, regardless of what, as a point of iron principle.

Unfortunately, Trump has picked up the mantle directly with respect to this.

I wonder what it is about Obama that makes the right wing so screaming insane.

Don't suppose it might be the fact that his father came from Kenya?

I don't know, could be. Could be.

Comment

I was actually very critical of Obama for doing that.

I was also critical of him for his drown warfare, his internal spying, his prosecution of whistleblowers (in particular because of the uneven nature in which punishment was meated out, depending on one's hierarchical standing), as well as a host of other things.

I was more critical of the Republicans though for standing in opposition of any and everything he might try to do, regardless of what, as a point of iron principle.

Unfortunately, Trump has picked up the mantle directly with respect to this.

I wonder what it is about Obama that makes the right wing so screaming insane.

Don't suppose it might be the fact that his father came from Kenya?

I don't know, could be. Could be.

At the end of the day, Trump has to do the best for the American citizens and that is what he is doing.

He doesn't dress things up and take the long route he will say things like they are.

****hole countries is derogatory term used to describe countries are corrupt, backward and the people from those countries are not skilled and will drain resources from the host country.

Many countries don't want these people, and they have a points based immigration system to combat it.

I'm not sure why you think America and the western world should take in and care for people from these countries who are just economic migrants?

Obama did many worst things than Trump, but rarely gets called out for it, always find that amusing.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                      There are also blacks that support Trump and you claimed the black community doesn't like him because he's white LOL.

Can't have it both ways. You're looking pretty dumb right now. Your false and ridiculous claims were not even relevant.
                      Did I say all blacks? Where did i claim to speak for every single black out there, who am I Jessie Jackson!? The only one looking like a fool is you. Exactly who am I tap dancing for? You sound like an ignorant lame, the same lame that thinks all us black people have to think the exact same way or we're labeled as traitors. you need to get out into the real world you small minded fool. Everything I have is due to hard work, my family eats and are clothed off of hard work, not me crying about the white man oppressing me or holding me down. Wake up idiot this isn't the 60s nor are you marching with Dr.King. fools act like they at lunch counter sit ins still fighting for equality. Silly new age kid

But, but, but 70s application to live in trump tower doe . It's 2018 clown

Comment

Working...
                      X