No announcement yet.

Trump attacks Haiti and Africa as "****hole countries"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    So you agree now, that people have it better now under Trump than they had it under Obama.
    Nah, not even remotely did I say anything of the sort.

I understand this stuff is too difficult for you to understand.

I got one suggestion, this is of a productive nature. You don't gotta read alternative American papers, just check out what some international papers have to say from time to time. It will cause you to be more informed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
      Nah, not even remotely did I say anything of the sort.

I understand this stuff is too difficult for you to understand.

I got one suggestion, this is of a productive nature. You don't gotta read alternative American papers, just check out what some international papers have to say from time to time. It will cause you to be more informed.

Well the facts are that they are.

How you stop reading FAKE NEWS and other people's opinions

Really think Trump's tweet matter to the man on the street.

What matter is the people and the country

Comment

Well the facts are that they are.

How you stop reading FAKE NEWS and other people's opinions

Really think Trump's tweet matter to the man on the street.

What matter is the people and the country

That's going to be the only way.

You tell me not to read other people's opinions (not at all the case) and then immediately tell me about the supposed opinions of people on the street?

Most reasonable people know that Trump is an egregious embarrassment and a shit stain on this country.

You have to repeat the words of your Stable Genius now with the 'fake news' bit, because you are merely a cult follower who is unable to think for yourself.
        Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 01-13-2018, 08:32 PM.

Comment

We need to refire the ovens for people like you.

You tell me not to read other people's opinions (not at all the case) and then immediately tell me about the supposed opinions of people on the street?

Most reasonable people know that Trump is an egregious embarrassment and stain on this country.

You have to repeat the words of your Stable Genius now with the 'fake news' bit, because you are merely a cult follower who is unable to think for yourself.

It is not opinions, it is the facts that people are going back to work and getting paid more money.

Seems as Obama left another child behind

Comment

It is not opinions, it is the facts that people are going back to work and getting paid more money.

Bro.. chill out with the racism...

Comment

Actually if you would stick to the conversation topic, it is an actual fact that Trump's unapproval rating is higher than it has been for any president at this time in office, since records were kept.

That's the only fact relevant to our previous exchange.

The president doesn't single handedly effect the unemployment rate. The current unemployment figures (at any time) are part of a long-term trend, and are also owing to many different factors. It's good that the unemployment rate has gone down. If you want to attribute this all to your Dear Leader, let me suggest you move to North Korea. That is the way they talk over there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                that oppression, doe

he wouldnt ever have ro kneel in ghana.....oh wait, he doesnt have to kneel here any longer either
                I sure there are things to kneel about in Ghana.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                  private companies shouldnt have to do anything.

of a person wants opportunities, make them.

get those degrees in an employable field and be held accountable. dont wait for hand outs.

anything can be considered harmful is a person is a wimp.
                  Elroy, you strayed like a mutt. We are referring non-violent racism that is harmful. Do agree or not that it can be harmful?

Comment

We need to refire the ovens for people like you.

Most reasonable people know that Trump is an egregious embarrassment and a shit stain on this country.

Well you must be a tolerant liberal who compares Trump to Hitler, huh...

When Trump owned Hilary, were you among those peaceful Pro-Hilary protesters who were destroying properties and setting cars on fire?

People like you are shltstains.

Go on keep on doing your psychological warfare and tell people online how much fighting experience you have you bad joke.

Comment

Actually if you would stick to the conversation topic, it is an actual fact that Trump's unapproval rating is higher than it has been for any president at this time in office, since records were kept.

That's the only fact relevant to our previous exchange.

The president doesn't single handedly effect the unemployment rate. The unemployment figures part of a long-term trend, and are also owing to many different factors. It's good that the unemployment rate has gone down. If you want to attribute this all to your Dear Leader, let me suggest you move to North Korea. That is the way they talk over there.

And why do you think that is?
                      It the liberal establishment media filling your headlines with constant, sexual assault allegations, Russian collusion, calling him stupid. While Trump is getting on with the important things. To quote Clinton, "It's the Economy Stupid"

Look at the facts rather than people opinions.

Comment

Working...
                      X