Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just rewatched the GGG vs Canelo fight and....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
    dont call my integrity into question....
    What integrity? I'll embarrass you if you want.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
      You don't have the mindset to be objective.
      A lot if people scored it 8-4 for Golovkin are they all biased. In fact the majority of observers had Golovkin winning. Sounds like you are the one that isn't objective. That makes you a Canelo nut hugger.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
        I guess I'm one of the few who saw Canelo winning.

I don't follow the stupid belief that 'you need to TAKE it to the CHAMP!' that so many fans seem to have. If you have that mentality, you're giving the reining champ too much leniency in a fight and I think that's part of the problem here. People had a preconceived notion that Canelo needed to take the fight to GGG in order to win. They placed unnecessary expectations on him.

Objectively, a lot of rounds were close. I'll need to watch it again, but I thought Canelo won 1 - 3, I forget if it was round 7 or 8 that I thought he won, and I thought he won 10 -12.

Canelo's defense was on point that night. He did a lot of little things well. He counter punched well, but he was a little bit overly defensive and tried to steal rounds.

GGG was very ineffective and couldn't maintain any momentum.

A very close and competitive fight.
        See folks, this^ is why you keep an open mind and try to understand opinions outside your little box. I didn't score it like he^ did but I can see his perspective and how he got there. There are intelligent people who aren't "Canelo nutthuggers" who saw him winning. That's because there were a lot of close rounds and scoring is subjective.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          See folks, this^ is why you keep an open mind and try to understand opinions outside your little box. I didn't score it like he^ did but I can see his perspective and how he got there. There are intelligent people who aren't "Canelo nutthuggers" who saw him winning. That's because there were a lot of close rounds and scoring is subjective.
          Or you can be a realist and know boxing, you had golovkin winning so I’m not talking about you but whoever thought canelo won that fight dksab and should keep his/her casual opinion to themselves till they learn what they’re watching.

Comment

Originally posted by SweetPbfAli View Post
            Yo, where do you guys pull these numbers from?
            Here you have one example, but all polls around the world showed GGG won.

http://mmadecisions.com/decision/841...s-Saul-Alvarez

Boxingscene, BN24, BadLeftHook, etc... also only 10% or less had Canelo winning. No way it was close.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              As the other poster pointed out, hence the compubox. It was Lil'Gs worst metric performance to date and his fans exempt it just like #48 loyalists. We all said in 2015, the Lil'G fans crossed over from the radical Pac fanhood. Lil'G can do no wrong. If his performance was poor and was his off night, his fans won't take responsibility, and instead make an excuse that "he won," when most of us kept on saying it was a fair DRAW. Nelo could've done more, yes, but he is the only Lil'G adversary that made him look like a completely different fighter.

Lil'G fans don't want to accept that. That's not how men with hair on their chest should operate... dassa gayss

Comment

Originally posted by LalinPromotions View Post
                As the other poster pointed out, hence the compubox. It was Lil'Gs worst metric performance to date and his fans exempt it just like #48 loyalists. We all said in 2015, the Lil'G fans crossed over from the radical Pac fanhood. Lil'G can do no wrong. If his performance was poor and was his off night, his fans won't take responsibility, and instead make an excuse that "he won," when most of us kept on saying it was a fair DRAW. Nelo could've done more, yes, but he is the only Lil'G adversary that made him look like a completely different fighter.

Lil'G fans don't want to accept that. That's not how men with hair on their chest should operate... dassa gayss
                Who is the "most of us" who said it was a fair draw, when 80-90% of people, boxing experts! fighters who were polled had GGG winning, so in fact you should have said the 10% of canelo nuthuggers that had it a draw should thank their lucky stars that canelo started with 3 rounds in the bank

Comment

Originally posted by Shape up View Post
                  Who is the "most of us" who said it was a fair draw, when 80-90% of people, boxing experts! fighters who were polled had GGG winning, so in fact you should have said the 10% of canelo nuthuggers that had it a draw should thank their lucky stars that canelo started with 3 rounds in the bank
                  "Most of us" as in the forum you idiot. I never once said Canelo beat Lil'G, but I have notoriously said Nelo sparked him up. Thats all fact because its on tape. There are a handleful of purists here, that enjoy both Nelo and Lil'G that said it was a DRAW. You don't want to accept that. You continue to try to justify rounds or what websites saw... i could play the fool too..

You're not a boxing fan or Lil'G fan if you think his performance was normal. That's just cowardice dude...man up. Talk about the rematch, like my boy Nelo gonna spark him up again. Though if you're worried abou that then I couls see why some continue to bring up the firsr match to justify it as the standard or "enough" that anything here forward won't matter, which is why you same Lil'G fans dont bring up the rematch!! I love talking about the Lil'G vs Nelo bout and the upcoming rematch, but that shįt got old already....we are waiting for the agreement to be announced. If you guys think Lil'G won, then forget the rematch! Let my boy Nelo fight for the WBO and they can meet again if they are serious

Not bringing up the rematch and content with the first DRAW, as a Lil'G fan, is kaka....

Comment

Originally posted by LalinPromotions View Post
                    "Most of us" as in the forum you idiot. I never once said Canelo beat Lil'G, but I have notoriously said Nelo sparked him up. Thats all fact because its on tape. There are a handleful of purists here, that enjoy both Nelo and Lil'G that said it was a DRAW. You don't want to accept that. You continue to try to justify rounds or what websites saw... i could play the fool too..

You're not a boxing fan or Lil'G fan if you think his performance was normal. That's just cowardice dude...man up. Talk about the rematch, like my boy Nelo gonna spark him up again. Though if you're worried abou that then I couls see why some continue to bring up the firsr match to justify it as the standard or "enough" that anything here forward won't matter, which is why you same Lil'G fans dont bring up the rematch!! I love talking about the Lil'G vs Nelo bout and the upcoming rematch, but that shįt got old already....we are waiting for the agreement to be announced. If you guys think Lil'G won, then forget the rematch! Let my boy Nelo fight for the WBO and they can meet again if they are serious

Not bringing up the rematch and content with the first DRAW, as a Lil'G fan, is kaka....

Most of us in the forum, wasn't there a poll here where about 90% said ggg won, so who are you actually referring to, you, your alts and a few canelo countrymen, your an imbecile with OCD where you can't stop hating, seek medical advise, put some Valium in your kebab

Comment

General consensus after fight was GGG was hard done by.
                      But there's a rematch. Let nelo win this one legit. Won't erase first lucky draw though.

Comment

Working...
                      X