Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ohara Davies Whooping Arse In Mayweathers Gym (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
    Remember Mr one liner you're meant to worship anything Floyd is associated with, like you've always been doing. This sparring session just happens to be in your GODS TEMPLE. I'm posting it because it's relevant to the whole confrontation saga.

Pray to your GOD to find a TMT fighter. Ohara wants that work.
    Floyd is your God....you're making a big deal because one of your d*ckgrabbing fighters is sparring his gym.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
      Floyd is your God....you're making a big deal because one of your d*ckgrabbing fighters is sparring his gym.
      Absolutely. I know people like you grasp with the proficiency of the English language. This is a fitting introduction of Ohara Davies to the Americans on Boxing Scene who aren't acquainted with him.

Please Google 'what a fitting introduction is'.

Comment

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
        Absolutely. I know people like you grasp with the proficiency of the English language. This is a fitting introduction of Ohara Davies to the Americans on Boxing Scene who aren't acquainted with him.

Please Google 'what a fitting introduction is'.
        I know people like you are easily impressed.....hence you making a big deal out of Davies "whooping arse" in Mayweather's gym.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
          I know people like you are easily impressed.....hence you making a big deal out of Davies "whooping arse" in Mayweather's gym.
          Listen Mr Uganda Rwanda or wherever your username draws its inspiration from. Just enjoy my fellow country man utilise the jab to the head and body. Enjoy the check left hook. Enjoy how he gauges his distance. Then remember to bear in mind this was three years ago and he's a fully fledged pro. 15-0.

Ranked top 10 in every relevant sanctioning board. Yeah I'm easily impressed. I've made thousands of threads on every upcoming British youngster. Goodnight & enjoy.

Comment

Your turd hope Davies had a terrible year. Got destroyed by Josh Taylor. And now seems to have been dropped by Eddie Hearn after making dumb ignorant tweets

Comment

Working...
            X