Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Hybrid Hatchback for company car?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Best Hybrid Hatchback for company car?

So one of the companies I'm doing marketing for wants to get a brand new 2018 car. They want a hybrid, hatchback fully loaded with all the bells and whistles.

They will use this car to drive around LA and promote the company while on the road so they'll put a wrap with a ton of company logos and graphics.

They want it to by hybrid because this is LA and being green helps the companies image.

They also want it to be one of the best hybrids too so people don't think the company is weak.

They want hatchback for all the promo crap and supplies and inventory to fit in the back.

They actually asked me to come up with a top 3 choice for them to sit down and decide with me which car to choose.

Oh and they said budget is 35K to 50K. Preferably in the middle.

Comment

Honda Clarity

Comment

Originally posted by spytactics View Post
        Honda Clarity
        Green K bro that car looks clean. not sure if they want to do a plug in tho since they don't have plug in stations at the office building yet?

Probably just a straight hybrid.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
          Green K bro that car looks clean. not sure if they want to do a plug in tho since they don't have plug in stations at the office building yet?

Probably just a straight hybrid.
          It comes with a plug cable for any regular wall outlet. Imagine the advertising potential when you have it plugged in at a station at the mall/etc. people gawk at plug ins since it isn't a common sight yet

Comment

Toyota makes the best hybrid period.

1. Prius
            2. Lexus CT

Comment

Working...
            X