The killing of rookie cop Kyle Dinkheller

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
    You're confused and blind.
    no seeing perfectly fine. not comparable.

Comment

i'd a blasted that fukr when he started with that dancing, that's some stephen king shit right there.

Comment

if he was black he would have gotten shot the minute he steppedout. this is a lesson learned for all cops out there!! treat every potential suspect the same. that cop thought he was safe because it was a white dude.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          Dude, that was my thought as he's asking that guy over and over, why the hell wasn't he shooting? Mofo would be lucky if I asked him ONCE to drop the gun before putting 3 in his chest
          Apparently he was reprimanded a week earlier by his bosses for being to quick to draw his gun. He was hesitant after that.

Comment

That is sad. Rookie should have blasted right away.

Never hesitate and stutter step in the moment cuz youll get hit first.

Comment

the police are just people trying to help others. Under no circumstances should they have to risk their lives unnecessarily. This is why i have no sympathy for the videos where people havent complied immediately and ended up getting shot. Whether u think its unfair, whether you think its gonna damage your 'street cred', when your dealing with the police you do what they say or face the consequences.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                this is NOT comparable to the other incident where cops shoots unarmed black males.

in this video the dude got out of the car when he wasnt even told to do. where as for the innocent black males that got gunned down, they were INSIDE their car!
                the only one comparing is you.

Comment

Originally posted by rizkybizness View Post
                  I saw this video years ago... it is still as haunting to me as it was back then.

Next time you think cops are "scared', or "trigger happy". this is the reality they live.

That vet obviously went through Hell in Vietnam.

That's what makes it so downright disgusting when Stolen Valor pieces of SHIT like travestyny make up lies about being in the Army fighting wars overseas just to get out of a sparring session. They need to take cowards like him who steal valor and lock them up in a Federal Pound You In The Ass Prison.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
                    That vet obviously went through Hell in Vietnam.

That's what makes it so downright disgusting when Stolen Valor pieces of SHIT like travestyny make up lies about being in the Army fighting wars overseas just to get out of a sparring session. They need to take cowards like him who steal valor and lock them up in a Federal Pound You In The Ass Prison.

Damn, son. When are you gonna pull my c@ck out ya mouf.

How about you quote me saying I'm in the military. I'm not, clown

But let's make a wager on it. You quote me saying I'm in the military and prove the quote is legit. If not, bow down bltch.

Comment

Working...
                    X