Any of you punks work in sales?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any of you punks work in sales?

I kinda do.

A friend of mine is working for a big IT company, dude made **** tons of money last year. Paid off mortgage, drives a sick car, amazing holidays and perks etc..

He's missed two sales targets since January of this year and now he's getting fired. **** is ruthless from what I can see

Any of you involved in this type of work?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4PE2hSqVnk

Comment

Ouch, hopefully he finds another gig or won't be driving that sick car much longer...

I work in IT but not sales, curious tho was he software or hardware? Never really thought about sales in IT making big bucks but I forgot about commissions playing a part.

Comment

i have a sensitive ego so i won't be a good sales man. i dont like kissing @ss, i dont like bothering people and convincing them to buy things they don't want to buy.. i also don't like lying to sell.. like exaggerating what i'm selling as long as i sell my stuff..

ask New England that f@gget like to kiss @ss..i seriously think he's a closeted h0mo..

Comment

Originally posted by LomaLovkin View Post
          Ouch, hopefully he finds another gig or won't be driving that sick car much longer...

I work in IT but not sales, curious tho was he software or hardware? Never really thought about sales in IT making big bucks but I forgot about commissions playing a part.
          Software sales I think, cloud etc

It's a very competitive industry

Comment

Eh, tell him to get another gig if he hasn't already gotten one. Unless he completely sucks, & it doesn't sound like he does, someone is always looking for salesmen to throw money at. Its definitely highly competitive doe & good to great salesmen get fired on the regular.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
              I kinda do.

A friend of mine is working for a big IT company, dude made **** tons of money last year. Paid off mortgage, drives a sick car, amazing holidays and perks etc..

He's missed two sales targets since January of this year and now he's getting fired. **** is ruthless from what I can see

Any of you involved in this type of work?
              no, but i know another kind of sales that generates
              A s hit load of money

Comment

Quotas must be met or it's that a$$. Hopefully he was smart with his money and put some back for hard times. I think that's the number one salesman's downfall. They make a ****load in a short amount of time and assume that money will keep pouring in but then it doesn't and they're in worse shape than when they started. It's all about how you manage your money no matter what business you're in.

Comment

Mind your own business you bishass ****phobic f@g

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                    i have a sensitive ego so i won't be a good sales man. i dont like kissing @ss, i dont like bothering people and convincing them to buy things they don't want to buy.. i also don't like lying to sell.. like exaggerating what i'm selling as long as i sell my stuff..

ask New England that f@gget like to kiss @ss..i seriously think he's a closeted h0mo..
                    Lol what about Darkseid? Butler be having some funny ass posts

Comment

Working...
                    X