Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Chavez Vs Canelo IS THE BET STILL ON? WINNER TAKES ALL!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Chavez Vs Canelo IS THE BET STILL ON? WINNER TAKES ALL!

Just watched the face off and they made a bet for JCC entire purse that he wont be able to knock out canelo.

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
    Just watched the face off and they made a bet for JCC entire purse that he wont be able to knock out canelo.

To confirm, there is no bet. The Face Off was recorded in New York during the #CaneloChavezJr press tour. Days later Canelo out of respect for Chavez Senor JCCHAVEZ115 cancelled the bet. The rivalry is real, the dislike for one another is genuine, no bets needed to hype up this Mexican Civil War.

A post shared by CaneloChavezJr Canelochavezjr) on

Comment

Sr had to come in and beg Canelo to stop chumping his son. Lucky Canelo has respect for his daddy or Jr gone get an azz whooping without a penny to show for it.

Comment

Everyone expecting part of that check stepped in and said "No you fking don't!!"

Comment

Chavez called the bet off. He was right to call off the bet in my opinion. I think Canelo will give him a vicious beating and knock him out.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post

To confirm, there is no bet. The Face Off was recorded in New York during the #CaneloChavezJr press tour. Days later Canelo out of respect for Chavez Senor JCCHAVEZ115 cancelled the bet. The rivalry is real, the dislike for one another is genuine, no bets needed to hype up this Mexican Civil War.

A post shared by CaneloChavezJr Canelochavezjr) on

HEHEHE well thats that.

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            Everyone expecting part of that check stepped in and said "No you fking don't!!"
            lol nacho like hell no mother****er you gonna give me my cut.

Comment

In the original bet, I forgot what show it was, Canelo got heated and clearly said, "I'll bet you my purse vs yours that you don't beat me. I'm making 4 times what you're making, I'll give you that advantage" A day or two later, Canelo said they only bet Chavez's purse, double or nothing for Jr. Then, when Sr. demonstrated his issue with the bet, Canelo jumped right in and said out of respect, he'd take the bet off the table. Jr. is an idiot for accepting the bet, any bet in the first place but in my opinion, Canelo backtracked on the bet first.

Sr. had a point too, he said the bet was unethical because Jr. could be a d*ck about it and come in heavy on purpose, pay the fine, but increase his chances of winning the fight and win more money, including the fine money.

Comment

Working...
              X