No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alexander Povetikin Dominates, Stops Wach in The Twelfth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

still find it amazing the anti pbc crowd thinks wilder has not chance
    Last edited by Cinci Champ; 11-04-2015, 02:44 PM.

Comment

This had to be one of the most boring fights since Lewis vs Tua. ..quite honestly it looked like the fight was thrown...this big bum did nothing but throw a pushed jab and grab...looked like he collected that check way before the bell even sounded...povetkin gets hammered by Dr k again...**** I think fury kos him as well as deontay ...he looked slow as hell and basically he was fighting a punching bag..

Comment

Is the fight worth a watch? Was it entertaining?

Comment

wach just isn't that good. Doesn't move his head. Doesn't have any type of footwork. No punching combinations. Just terrible.

Not impressed by Povetkin at all to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
            still find it amazing the anti pbc crowd thinks wilder he has not chance
            Well Wilder still has a lot to prove. If you think he is legit and think his competition is top notch well that's what you think, but imo he still has lots to prove to make me believe he is the real deal.

He has a great opportunity here against Povetkin to make a huge splash on the heavyweight scene but he will continue to get grief if he continues to fight the Haymon bum of the month club and just babysit his title.

I personally think he has a legit shot to beat Povetkin but im not one to give him credit until he proves it in the ring. I think Povetkin has an edge over him but if Wilder is able pull it off and beat him, man he will be a true force for years to come.

Its time to step up Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
              I'm calling it right now. The WBC granted Wilder a January voluntary. I forsee some sort of "injury" that will magically clear up the second Povetkin signs for another fight
              would they be able to uh... "bypass the mando" if a unification fight with the wlad/fury winner gets made? I swear I heard/read that somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Rikanlynx86 View Post
                if you like to see one guy not move his head and just jab occasionally while the other guy hits him.... yes

Comment

no.... it was a shit fight.

Comment

Wach is pushing 7 ft tall and doesn't seem to feel punches, but Povetkin is the far more aggressive boxer, so you can probably imagine how it went.

It wasn't a back and forth war, just Povetkin hitting and moving away from the much larger man until a deep cut opened and he stoped punching back.

Comment

Originally posted by thechampizhere View Post
                      This had to be one of the most boring fights since Lewis vs Tua. ..quite honestly it looked like the fight was thrown...this big bum did nothing but throw a pushed jab and grab...looked like he collected that check way before the bell even sounded...povetkin gets hammered by Dr k again...**** I think fury kos him as well as deontay ...he looked slow as hell and basically he was fighting a punching bag..
                      LOL what a bunsh of bull****! Povetkin KOs Wilder without a doubt. I only agree that Wlad beats him again but hes the second best HW out there. Povetkin easily avoids Wilders wide, predictable punches. Wilder could only land with the Jab. Povetkin still eats Jabs. But hes to skilled for the raw Wilder.
                      Even Molina landed good shots on Wilder damn it!
                      Last edited by Tobi.G; 11-04-2015, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X