Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: I Gave IRS $26 Million in 2015, My Empire Rock Solid!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather: I Gave IRS $26 Million in 2015, My Empire Rock Solid!

Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear, especially when it comes to media in this country. While everyone is counting my money and assuming the worst, these are the facts... Uncle Sam, received $26,000,000.00 from me in 2015! What else could they possibly want? I'm sure I would have been notified much sooner if there were any real discrepancies right? Bottom line, everybody just wants to be a part of the "Money May" show, including the IRS! That's fine, you can crunch numbers all day but in the end, my empire is rock solid and intact! Now Calculate That!

https://www.facebook.com/floydmaywea...type=3&theater

Could be true. The media is crazy as hell these days. Or maybe it's not. Wouldn't surprise me either way.

Comment

I thought Floyd made 300mil in 2015 ?

Thats 118mil in taxes so he owes another 96 mil.

TBE. The Brokest Ever.
      Last edited by Furn; 07-11-2017, 01:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post

TBE. The Brokest Ever.
        Yeah, 26 million doesn't sound like nowhere near enough In taxes, but I am certainly not a tax pro.

Comment

TBE. The Brokest Ever.
          Lol. Even if Floyd did get $300m in 2015, tax offsets have a remarkable way of lowering the actual taxes owed. Clown.

Comment

TBE. The Brokest Ever.
            Very good point. And the one fighter you can't slip a jab from is the federal gov.

Comment

IRS are Pactuds yo!!

Comment

Tbe

The brokest ever

Comment

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: I Gave IRS $26 Million in 2015, My Empire Rock Solid!

One of the bigger boxing stories in the last few days, was the fact that former five division world champion Floyd Mayweather filed an appeal with the IRS regarding overdue taxes. Mayweather filed a tax court petition on July 5, asking the IRS to grant him a reprieve and allow him to pay his taxes after he is paid for next month's bout vs. mixed martial arts star Conor McGregor.
                  [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Not gonna pull a fast one on uncle Sam Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                    X