No announcement yet.

Gang rape broadcasted live on Facebook - three arrested

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
    Due to the ridiculous political correctness that characterises the swedish establishment and media, we will most likely never know the ethniticity of the alleged offenders.
    They have been reported to be from the Middle East.

the men accused of the rape are identified as Middle Easterners

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
      theres a surprise. I guess we'll get told they were 'mentally ill' too and it was nothing to do with the religion or ethnicity...

Comment

Middle Eastern (also known as Arab), huh, how surprising.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
            My bad. I didn't read your op. I only read what was reported in danish media, which was from Swedish newspapers. It's really not surprising that it's middle eastern men who allegedly did this despicable act. They have this violent culture and degrading look on women. We have seen this way to many times in Western Europe already.

They are scum.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              The number of dumbass criminals astounds me sometimes. What kinda dipsh^t is live broadcasting their crime.
              Better question. What's the odds she drunkenly consented to sex with one of the men before this happened?

Comment

Just a few years ago Sweden was the world's "model country". It was the standard example of what works, what doesn't, almost to the point of being cliche.

It's now found around Jamaica and Zimbabwe in crime rates and economic growth estimates were cut in half last July.

Hmmmmm what changed... I wonder.

I was taught in elementary school that a mystical force called "privilege" simply radiates from certain civilizations.

That if you replace those people who built that civilization with random anonymous transients nothing changes. Because they didn't really build anything, it was all just random privilege!

Surely I haven't been lied to?
                Last edited by ////; 01-22-2017, 07:02 PM.

Comment

Sweden should make sure to thank Russia and Assad for creating all these refugees.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                    Sweden should make sure to thank Russia and Assad for creating all these refugees.
                    I'd like to spit in your face

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                      Better question. What's the odds she drunkenly consented to sex with one of the men before this happened?
                      Idk about that being a better question. According to the story she was KO'd. I think that you can't consent to sex when your drunk stuff is bs, but if a girl passes out & you f#ck her while she's KO'd I think you should probable be charged with rape.

I mean unless she's into that kinda thing or something cuz I used to f#ck with this girl who always wanted me to f#ck her while she was sleeping & she'd wake me up riding me all the time to so she was committed to that kink.

Comment

Working...
                      X