Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dave Moretti 114-113, This is boxing corruption at it's best. Gets away with it!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dave Moretti 114-113, This is boxing corruption at it's best. Gets away with it!

What an absolute **** Dave Moretti is. He showed how biased he was against Pacquiao in the Mayweather fight, with his ridiculous scoring (118-110.) He confirmed what a blind dildo he is in this fight. Whilst the other two judges scored the fight 118-109 (as did I), Moretti scored it only 114-113. Which ****ing fight was he watching? What he is saying is that without the knockdown, in round 2, he had the fight a draw!!!! In what universe did he think Jessie Vargas won SIX rounds? He is a ****ing corrupt judge. It can't get any obvious than that!

# rigged corrupt judges don't belong in boxing.

# drain the swamp in vegas too!

Floyd's go to Judge in Vegas. 20 fights of biased judging. SMDH

Last edited by Spoon23; 11-06-2016, 04:24 AM.

not seen the figt but something has to be done about the judging, maybe they need 5 judges for the big fights. How the **** can someone have a fight 118-109 and then someone else has is 114-113, ridiculous

Comment

I agree.

I pointed out the same thing on another thread when people started talking about the judge who had it 114-113.

Dave Moretti did the same thing to Maidana vs Floyd. He gave Maidana little credit in their first fight YET he was a judge in their 2nd fight! That is just crazy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin
        THANKS FOR THE PIC BRO. Im going to Vegas soon, and I Swear I will slap him if I come across him and put it on YouTube. If anyone will be in Vegas in December let me know so we can jump him.
        The guy is wearing glasses. I wouldn't be surprise if his grade is high. He obviously can't see anything accurate anymore. The guy shouldn't be allowed to score any fights anymore! He is either corrupt or blind!

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          I agree.

I pointed out the same thing on another thread when people started talking about the judge who had it 114-113.

Dave Moretti did the same thing to Maidana vs Floyd. He gave Maidana little credit in their first fight YET he was a judge in their 2nd fight! That is just crazy!!!
          This guy is a corrupt sleazeball. And he is getting away with it for years now.. Someone has to expose this fraud, and get him locked up!

Comment

I gave Vargas 4 rounds... Other judges scores were too wide... and 114-113 was too close..

Pacquiao basically cleanly and clearly won the last 3 or 4 rounds.
            Last edited by Strategic1; 11-06-2016, 04:41 AM.

Comment

He's 72 years old. He should be retired by now. ****ing joke of a judge.

Comment

I don't remember seeing complaints when Moretti scored the third Marquez fight for Manny...

Comment

I thought he 118-109 cards were a joke I think the 114-113 was closer to the right card

It appears Manny fans probably Filipinos can't score fights and probably score fights like the crowd at the fight giving Pac props everytime he moves

Look at the TR scorecards they were getting from Twitter, In the Donaire fight they gave Magdaleno 1 round and they also gave Vargas 1 round. Boxing fans proved they can't score worth Sh.it tonight

Comment

How was the Mayweather card ridiculous? There's no way Pacquiao won more than 3 rounds in that fight. And there's no way Vargas won more than 3 rounds tonight.

Unless you're one of those delusional fanboys who still thinks Pacquiao "won" the Mayweather fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X