Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oleksandr Usyk Dominates Krzysztof Glowacki To Grab WBO Gold

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Oleksandr Usyk Dominates Krzysztof Glowacki To Grab WBO Gold

Showboating like he's Roy Jones
    Class

As it turns out, Usyk is slick

I thought Usyk was a toe to toe killer like that "certain fanbase" likes them

Turns out he's the Ukranian Cruiserweight version of Floyd Mayweather or Erislandly Lara

Curious to see how certain posters enjoyed his "slickness" and unwillingness to engage tonight
    Last edited by Chollo Vista; 09-17-2016, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Comments Thread For: Oleksandr Usyk Dominates Krzysztof Glowacki To Grab WBO Gold

Ergo Arena, Gdansk - Olympic gold medal winner Oleksandr Usyk (10-0, 9KOs) went the distance for the first time in winning a twelve round unanimous decision over previously unbeaten Krzysztof Glowacki (26-1, 16KOs) to capture the WBO cruiserweight title. The scores were 119-109, 117-111 and 117-111.
      [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

I almost fell asleep 3 times watching this fight.

Had to stand up and shadow box just to stay awake

Comment

Glowacki Usyk was a DUD!!

First off I was really disappointed that Usyk took this risk so early. He should have fought at least 10 more tuneups before he took a challenge. You should NEVER have two great fighters in the ring until the fight has marinated for at LEAST three years.

But I tuned in anyways...and what did I see? No clinching. No headbutts. No slickness. Just two good boxers going full throttle for 12 rounds. It was terrible!

Fights like this are KILLING boxing. It wasn't even on PPV for christ's sake!

...and no robberies. God damn it...

Comment

Usyk decisions Glowacki

Damn, what a clinical display, to sum up Usyks performance: jab, jab, jab
            You could see how frustrated Glowacki was, he wanted to turn it into war so bad but Usyk wouldnt let him

Oh and "TheBoxingXpert" is not to be trusted anymore
            Last edited by mannysavage; 09-17-2016, 06:33 PM.

Comment

Usyk just put on a boxing Clinic without clinching.

Usyk took on the undefeated no.1 guy in the division and schools him without clinching....wait for it.....

ONE TIME.

his footwork was sensational. Glowacki hardly won a single round.

Comment

Wow really?

Where's the banhammer when you need it

Comment

I told him usyk would win haha

Comment

It was a cool fight, a chess game indeed, but Usyk is superior

Comment

Working...
                    X