Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many athletes at their optimum weight do you see with double chins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
    Still waiting for some other athletes with faces like Brooks at their optimum weight. Anybody?

Or are the Lil Gina's just going to play the denial game? "his face doesn't look fat"
    You must be desperate to ridicule how a persons face looks. How your face looks doesn't determine how well you fight. Tim Witherspoon, tony tubbs, toney I could go on and on.
    If you see brook without a six pack under his shirt come back too me but until then keep crying
    Last edited by hugh grant; 09-09-2016, 03:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      You must be desperate to ridicule how a persons face looks. If you see brook without a six pack under his shirt come back too me but until then keep crying
      Can't think of an athlete with a fat face like Brooks at their optimum weight?

You know why that is?

Because he's not at his optimum weight. Face facts Lil Gina's.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
        Can't think of an athlete with a fat face like Brooks at their optimum weight?

You know why that is?

Because he's not at his optimum weight. Face facts Lil Gina's.
        Optimum weight.? How he performs will be the judge not what he looks like in face. Fights aren't won by what face looks like.
        How good will brooks win be if he beats GGG then? And you only think it will be a good win, not great? Floyd should tried the double chin look and see if he could beat GGG. Maybe then people would have Floyd top 10.
        But brook hasn't got double chin anyway. I think isaac got double vision
        Last edited by hugh grant; 09-09-2016, 12:47 PM.

Comment

You must be desperate to ridicule how a persons face looks. How your face looks doesn't determine how well you fight. Tim Witherspoon, tony tubbs, toney I could go on and on.
          If you see brook without a six pack under his shirt come back too me but until then keep crying
          'isaac' is seeing what he wants to see. Hes absolutely obsessed with this brook weight issue. Thinks that if he talks about it enough it will convince others that golovin is twice the size of brook and that brooks the next coming of chris arreola at middleweight

Comment

Optimum weight.? How he performs will be the judge not what he looks like in face. Fights aren't won by what face looks like.
            How good will brooks win be if he beats GGG then? And you only think it will be a good win, not great? Floyd should tried the double chin look and see if he could beat GGG. Maybe then people would have Floyd top 10.
            Athletes in the best shape and weight don't have fat faces. You Lil Gina's are trying to convince everyone Brook is a natural MW and the same size as Golovkin, evidence points to otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
              'isaac' is seeing what he wants to see. Hes absolutely obsessed with this brook weight issue. Thinks that if he talks about it enough it will convince others that golovin is twice the size of brook and that brooks the next coming of chris arreola at middleweight
              Have you found a post of you mentioning Golovkin before this fight was announced yet? Bandwagon fan.

Comment

He reminded me of Naseem Hamed,

Comment

Yeah erm mentioning heavyweights (a division without weight limits and the need to cut weight) that were known for not being in the best of shape for large portions of their career is hardly proving your point.

Brook does not look like someone that is a couple of days away from a fight at his natural weight.

Comment

Working...
                  X