Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would win: Francesco Pianeta or David Haye?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    Better than getting naked pictures taken. But hey, if that's what you're into I understand.
    No, not that. Instead of staying busy and working his ass off in the gym he choose to participe in some ****ty reality show and shouting from the twitter about how is he the great saviour of HW. He's a joke with Floyds ego.The diffrence is Floyds ego is backed by his performances in the ring.

Comment

Better than getting naked pictures taken. But hey, if that's what you're into I understand.
      ha! exposed.

I think if we had an actual dominant HW champion then Haye would not yet deserve a title shot, but the trouble is, that's not the case. we have two giant guys who jab and run terrified against bums, fatboys and midgets. Since the Klitschko circus is prevailing then I don't think theres anything wrong with rematching Haye, who is 20 times as good as their Klits current opponents.
      Last edited by DreamFighter; 03-23-2013, 12:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
        You're right about Bonin. Barret?Wtf?He's a journeyman for christ sake is that even up to debate?I don't give a **** that Ruiz was the world champion. Guy was a joke,Golota (who KD him down twice btw)beat him and was robbed. I'm not denying Adamek latest performance was ****ty, we're talking about resumes and Adamek is better in that departament. Arreola was hailed and praised before Klitschko fight, even after that defeat he was still favourite against Adamek. I wouldn't be so sure Haye would beat Adamek and Povetkin, he didn't look very sharp against Chisora and we don't know how is he doing now. Of course Haye would be still favoutire but if Adamek loses couple pounds we'd have a classic fight. 60/40 for Haye. I agree Povetkin is **** but his resume is better that's all.
        Really?

Winning every round and flattening a man who had never been down is not looking sharp?

Adamek sucks at HW, really awful. I wouldn't mind that fight, but he'd be out faster than Del Boy.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
          Really?

Winning every round and flattening a man who had never been down is not looking sharp?

Adamek sucks at HW, really awful. I wouldn't mind that fight, but he'd be out faster than Del Boy.
          Come on Del Boy caught him couple of times, Haye did look a little rusty. Adamek sucks but so does Haye, besides running his mouth he didn't do much in the ring. He's not no 3 at all, Pulev is. Haye had his shot, he blew it. It's time for others

Comment

Come on Del Boy caught him couple of times, Haye did look a little rusty. Adamek sucks but so does Haye, besides running his mouth he didn't do much in the ring. He's not no 3 at all, Pulev is. Haye had his shot, he blew it. It's time for others
            Chisora landed one half decent shot all fight. The rest of the fight he was walking onto punches, missing wildly and then knocked out. Haye looked very sharp, not to mention after a big lay-off.

Haye is easily the #3 HW, he's a very good fighter and if Pulev happens to be the next opponent (which I hope he is), I'll bet all points Haye will beat him.

Klitschko fans have a strong dislike for Haye, which is fine, but it really does result in extremely biased posts about him.
            Last edited by gmc_rfc_06; 03-23-2013, 12:55 PM.

Comment

You're right about Bonin. Barret?Wtf?He's a journeyman for christ sake is that even up to debate?I don't give a **** that Ruiz was the world champion. Guy was a joke,Golota (who KD him down twice btw)beat him and was robbed. I'm not denying Adamek latest performance was ****ty, we're talking about resumes and Adamek is better in that departament. Arreola was hailed and praised before Klitschko fight, even after that defeat he was still favourite against Adamek. I wouldn't be so sure Haye would beat Adamek and Povetkin, he didn't look very sharp against Chisora and we don't know how is he doing now. Of course Haye would be still favoutire but if Adamek loses couple pounds we'd have a classic fight. 60/40 for Haye. I agree Povetkin is **** but his resume is better that's all.
              Barrett is not a journeyman, I think you need to understand what that means. He was a fringe contender and challenged for the HW title twice. He also has some good names such as tim witherspoon, tye fields and dominic guinn on his resume. Ruiz knocked down Holyfield - so what's your point? You may think he's a bad fighter, but he is still far more than what either Adamek, Arreola or Povetkin have achieved in the HW division.

Haye didn't look sharp? Wtf mate, he put him down with a peach of a left hook and KOd him with a great 5 punch combo. He barely got tagged in the entire fight. Now, I'm not saying that Haye's HW resume is great or anything like that, but it is clearly better than both Povetkin's and Adamek's. I would like to see either of those two do to Chisora what Haye did.

Comment

No, not that. Instead of staying busy and working his ass off in the gym he choose to participe in some ****ty reality show and shouting from the twitter about how is he the great saviour of HW. He's a joke with Floyds ego.The diffrence is Floyds ego is backed by his performances in the ring.
                I wanted him to stay busy as much as anyone else. I think it's annoying that he only fights once a year, especially as he won't win over too many fans that way. So he lost against one guy that was 30 pounds heavier and 3-4 inches taller than him? He KOd everyone else and made the giant do a chicken dance. I understand you don't like him, and I agree he talked too much about Klitschko, but aside from that fight - he has pretty much done exactly what he said he would do.

Comment

I wanted him to stay busy as much as anyone else. I think it's annoying that he only fights once a year, especially as he won't win over too many fans that way. So he lost against one guy that was 30 pounds heavier and 3-4 inches taller than him? He KOd everyone else and made the giant do a chicken dance. I understand you don't like him, and I agree he talked too much about Klitschko, but aside from that fight - he has pretty much done exactly what he said he would do.
                  What can be more important than fight? He said he'd wipe the floor with Wlad but we all saw what happened? Anyway that's all from me, I won't change your mind, you won't change mine so it's pointless to waste our time.

Comment

What can be more important than fight? He said he'd wipe the floor with Wlad but we all saw what happened? Anyway that's all from me, I won't change your mind, you won't change mine so it's pointless to waste our time.
                    I meant aside from the Wlad fight in its whole, not just the fight itself. I agree that was a scandal. It was terrible. But in all of his other fights, he's done what he's promised. Just to clarify.

Comment

#11 Bonin, #8 Barrett, WBA Champion Valuev, 2 x WBA champion Ruiz, Olympic + EBU champ Harrison, Chisora who beat WBO #1 Helenius and went 12 rounds with Vitali.

You may say Haye didn't beat Valuev, but Povetkin's best victory (on paper) was against Huck. The rest of the names were fat and old americans who either had their prime 10 years ago or no one ever heard of. Adamek's best HW victory was Arreola, who had just been smashed to bits by Vitali, otherwise it's the Golota's of the world that fills up his resume.

Haye was rocked repeatedly by Barrett and down twice in that fight. Chisora lost to Helenius. Harrison **** his pants during the national anthem. Haye looked great v Carl Thompson until he got KTFO'D. His wins over Chisora,Valuev, Riuz and Enzo are his best career wins.Haye certainly has the better resume and has fought on the world title scene multiple times.

Pianeta is a big southpaw who has a fantastic jab and good power . He has legit HW size and would KTFO Haye. He has walked through : Marrone,Gammer, Sosnowski (saw this fight and should have been UD)and Skelton at the very good journeyman level (B level guys if you've ever boxed.) He has done what he should've against the grandpas of the HW div in Botha and McCall. He needs to step it up considerably to have a resume like Haye's but that was not the question.

Paineta is a granite-chinned southpaw who would KTFO Haye. Styles make fights and Haye has big problems with tall HW who can jab.

Comment

Working...
                      X