Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IYO could Foreman or Shavers knock out a 1,500lbs grizzly bear?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The bear just stares at them after taking their best shots and slices half their faces of with a single swipe

breaking their necks in the process and knocking them out for good

I've seen brown bears over power fully grown moose before ... no human on earth can ever mess with a top apex predator as large as a grizzly ... even if shavers and foreman teamed up ...

the bear will easily absorb anything they can throw out

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      i dont think even men of that size and strength, with their athletic quality, could knock a bear out in one shot with a sledgehammer

human beings are flimsy as hell compared to wild animals. grizzlies have no predators, but they fight eachother for mates. they're built for a brutal life.

humans are build to use tools, raise crops, use our brains, etc.
      People are used to comparing humans to each other. In that regard Foreman and Shavers are very impressive. But like you said, humans don't compare favorably to wild animals in any athletic context. Not to mention the real definition of "killer instinct". One swipe of a bear's paw would shatter any human skull. And that's not even factoring in their claws.

Stupid thread, but kinda fun too.

Comment

My moneys on the bear unless it was blocking the older georges access to the fridge.

Comment

In a boxing video game called, "Victorious Boxers," one of your opponents is a bear! It took me dozens of times to KO him but I did get lucky!!

Anyways, there have been survivors of bear attacks so it is possible that someone of great strength and mental prowess could make it through. But, I'm certainly no expert. However, if I gotta deal with a bear I wouldn't mind having a Foreman or Shavers watching my back

Comment

Originally posted by rightsideup View Post
            My moneys on the bear unless it was blocking the older georges access to the fridge.
            That's a good consideration.

Big George would probably rip its head off in that case.

Comment

No...........

Knocking out other 250lb men doesnt some how equal knocking out a 1500lb bear.

Comment

**** no .

Comment

I'm just going to leave this here......

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    lol...

the history section needs a moderator again.

the answer is no. a 220 lb man is not knocking out a 1500 lb bear..
                    I thought we had one. What happened to him?

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                      I thought we had one. What happened to him?
                      Jabs is banned

Comment

Working...
                      X