No announcement yet.

Greater Fighter: Calzaghe or Morales

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
    calzaghe's fist is made out of the space age technology known as memory foam. it contours to the opponents face as to make damage nearly zero.
    That's what I need brah

Comment

Morales. Had the better wins overall. Joe is a great as well though.

Comment

The idea of Calzaghe even being comparable to an ATG like Erik Morales is laugh out loud funny.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

The idea of Calzaghe even being comparable to an ATG like Erik Morales is laugh out loud funny.
          Calzaghe stepped it up and won everytime he had to. He's a great fighter. He was supposed to lose to Lacy, lose to Kessler, Lose to Hopkins.

I'm surprised you don't think Joe is great, actually.

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
            Calzaghe stepped it up and won everytime he had to. He's a great fighter. He was supposed to lose to Lacy, lose to Kessler, Lose to Hopkins.

He was the favourite against both Hopkins and Kessler. So how was he supposed to lose?

And why are you surprised at that?

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post

hes not great. im suprised ppl actually think he is.

Comment

Morales no doubt Calzaghe fought Hopkins and Jones Jr to late in his career and they both dropped him.

Comment

I remember the hype of Lacy...Funny stuff.

Anyways these 2 shouldn't be mention together.

Comment

I think people are being a bit harsh on JC here. The guy could fight extremely well. Its just he didnt do it enough. When a challenge was put upon him he passed every test and that he should be given credit for.

I think JC can fight every bit as good as Morales, its just his resume isnt as good.

Comment

Morales but nobody has it easy with Zaghe, he was the man, ask Bhop!

Comment

Working...
                      X