Collapse
No announcement yet.

**New York Knicks bandwagon thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think the unspoken thing is that Stat and Melo probably didn't work out much during the offseason.
    You can see that Stat is just getting his legs under him and Melo has been getting blocked at the rim more than I ever saw him get blocked.
    But during this run I've seen a pep in Amar'e and Melo's step. So hopefully this means they are getting right.
    Last edited by Boxingtech718v2; 03-22-2012, 01:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
      I think the unspoken thing is that Stat and Melo probably didn't work out much during the offseason.
      You can see that Stat is just getting his legs under him and Melo has been getting blocked at the rim more than I ever saw him get blocked.
      But during this run I've seen a pep in Amar'e and Melo's step. So hopefully this means they are getting right.
      Especially Amare. He finally looks like MVP Amare. If Melo can get his shot back by playoff time maybe we can finally be at our peak and truly be a team to be feared.

I am more happy about Amare playing D though. With Melo it isn't talent it's effort. He can be a LOCK DOWN defender if he wants to be. Amare.......seems like he wasn't taught how to play defense sometimes. He is starting to look more comfortable in the defense though.

Comment

• Comment

• Maybe Melo isn't producing offensively because he is expending so much energy on defense. Did you see him at the end of the Sixers game? He was DEAD tired. He will get accustomed to trying that hard defensively and still producing offfensively.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
            Especially Amare. He finally looks like MVP Amare. If Melo can get his shot back by playoff time maybe we can finally be at our peak and truly be a team to be feared.

I am more happy about Amare playing D though. With Melo it isn't talent it's effort. He can be a LOCK DOWN defender if he wants to be. Amare.......seems like he wasn't taught how to play defense sometimes. He is starting to look more comfortable in the defense though.
            Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
            Maybe Melo isn't producing offensively because he is expending so much energy on defense. Did you see him at the end of the Sixers game? He was DEAD tired. He will get accustomed to trying that hard defensively and still producing offfensively.

Im actually proud of the way melo has handled all the incessant talk about him being selfish, not being a team player, dantoni, jeremy lin, wanting to be traded etc. New York media is just straight shameless in trying to bait a bad quote from carmelo and running away with it but melo is surprisingly media savvy and smart enough to give proper answers to the relentless new york media.

amare on the other hand i am not a big fan of at all. How is a guy so athletic, a physical specimen, who has been in the nba for so long not develop a post game? & his defense is still atrocious at times.

Comment

Maybe Melo isn't producing offensively because he is expending so much energy on defense. Did you see him at the end of the Sixers game? He was DEAD tired. He will get accustomed to trying that hard defensively and still producing offfensively.
              melo didn't show up in shape.

then being in and out of the lineup with injuries and what not didn't help.

a lot of players didn't tbh.

not everyone is kobe bean bryant.

Comment

Especially Amare. He finally looks like MVP Amare.
                Not quite, MVP Amare was m0ar beastier:

0:08
                3:34

Comment

• Oh yeah he's not back to full strength yet but he should be by playoff time.

Just got to hold stead until then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
                    Oh yeah he's not back to full strength yet but he should be by playoff time.

Just got to hold stead until then.

1st round, Bulls in 5

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      1st round, Bulls in 5
                      If we get the Bulls I'd bet on the Knicks winning.
                      The toughest team for us is the Heat because they have 3 monsters in Lebron, Wade and Bosh.
                      As long as Amar'e, Melo, and Lin stay healthy we have a shot against anybody.
                      Knicks vs Bulls
                      Knicks in 6
                      Last edited by Boxingtech718v2; 03-23-2012, 01:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X