No announcement yet.

bored of Ortiz's story now...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bored of Ortiz's story now...

First time i heard i was like 'wow, fair play to the guy, but it isnt the first rags to riches story we've heard in boxing'

Now all he seems to do is talk about how nothing fazes him, nothing has ever stopped him from doing what he wants in life because of how his character shaped his career, that his mother and father said this n that, that he looked after his brother blah blah blah blah

Its like he thinks hes the only person to ever comes through some adversity. Aint no 'momma gone n left me' story is going to help him in the fight. What is he going to sit down in between rounds and think of Poppa Ortiz shouting at him as child and rise up like some sort of God of War???

its boring now...

His story is boring

Floyd flashing money is boring

tired of looking at 50 cents ugly ass

tired of the garcia garbage

lets just get to the damn fight

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
      His story is boring

damn straight

Comment

Ortiz is who he is today because of his story and Mayweather is fighting against both. To tell you the truth, I'm more tired of Mayweather's immature rebellion against his Father and watching a little rebellious spoiled boy in a man on his 30s.

Comment

nobody was saying it until Floyd said it lol.....

but yea, they're not making 24/7 for hardcore fans that know Ortiz's story by heart.
          They do it for casual fans and people that don't know him.

I'm bored of it too. shit happens and now he's a millionaire,..... it isn't that bad
          Last edited by LeG00N; 09-04-2011, 11:46 AM.

Comment

I FUKIN AGREE!!!

I thought I was the only one, but it comes off as if Ortiz is trying to BUILD UP SYMPATHY FOR HIMSELF from fans

don't get me wrong, I don't think it is fake or anything, but it is uncomfortable hearing him talk about in OVER AND OVER

Comment

phucking cool story bro. not everyone has the same attention span as you.

im pretty sure they want to cater to everyone.

whether they've watched all the other 24/7's for other fights, or the first episode of this fight, or just started watching it yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                His story is boring

tired of the garcia garbage

I AGREE WITH ALL OF THAT! 50 Cent...WHY THE FUK IS HE ON THE SHOW?

Shouldn't he be working on a Album or filming Bad Straight To DVD Movies We get it, you and Mayweather are like Brothers...OK WE GET IT! Now Go Away!

but at least Mayweather side is ENTERTAINING though, Ortiz side is: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

his whole story is fake and fabricated.

Comment

Co-sign fella’s, on that note though I’m a fan of Pac I’m sick of his rags to riches story on every 24/7 series he’s been on.

Comment

Working...
                    X