No announcement yet.

anyone notice how wlad opened up when haye landed in round 12

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone notice how wlad opened up when haye landed in round 12

Did anyone notive that wllad landed quite a few shows when haye landed the good shot in round twelve. He nicked haye with some good oen twos.

This suggests had haye just take a few more risks from round 10 onwards we could have had a classic ko....

Anyone else agree???

unfortunately haye flaw was he didnt committ, since wlad didnt go in guns blazing...shows when wlad wants to be he can be well agressive....

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
    Did anyone notive that wllad landed quite a few shows when haye landed the good shot in round twelve. He nicked haye with some good oen twos.

This suggests had haye just take a few more risks from round 10 onwards we could have had a classic ko....

Anyone else agree???

unfortunately haye flaw was he didnt committ, since wlad didnt go in guns blazing...shows when wlad wants to be he can be well agressive....

give it up homie...

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGGle View Post

give it up homie...

im sorry mate, i dont understand those images....

Comment

im sorry mate, i dont understand those images....
        Go home!

Comment

round 12 should have happened much earlier.

Comment

Anyone else agree???

I know if Haye had got busy earlier and Wlad became more aggressive we could of had a repeat Brewster performance w/ Wlad accussing Haye of poisoning his water bottles.

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
              round 12 should have happened much earlier.
              i agree....

Comment

I agree it could have been much more interesting, but Haye didn't seem to have the balls to do it earlier on.

Comment

haye caught wlad.. wlad responded.. haye decided he didnt want anymore of that and went back in to survival mode..

i have no doubts that if haye had been spent more time on offense instead of trying to survive, he would have been knocked out

Comment

Sucked Haye was lunging in gunning for the head... what happened to body shots? He's the shorter, quicker guy and he didn't use it the right way.

Wasn't interested in a jab fest at all.

In response to OP - I think Wlad would have had a good chance of KOing Haye if Haye was really aggressive throughout the fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X