Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The hardest shots landed in a fight, that didn't knock the other fighter down?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The hardest shots landed in a fight, that didn't knock the other fighter down?

Two punches in Pac-Marquez caught my eye, the left hook that shook Pac, he was off balance AND the shot was really hard and accurate, shocking he didn't go down and then the left hand on Marquez, he wasn't even looking at the punch and he walked straight onto it, he was rocked bad but didn't go down.

The overhand right Maidana landed on Khan was a big shot too and Amir was off balance when it landed.

The uppercut Ruelas landed on Gatti was one of the most horrible looking punches iv ever seen, you could see the tendons in Gattis neck stretch and the look on his face said it hurt, but he didn't budge ...

I'm sure there's many more, name a few? maybe post some videos

Mostly every punches Lennox threw and landed on Vitali.

Comment

Shane Mosley-Floyd Mayweather.

That first right hand landed flush as **** with Mosley's weight right behind it.

Floyd took that shiz really well and kept his composure.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
        Shane Mosley-Floyd Mayweather.

That first right hand landed flush as **** with Mosley's weight right behind it.

Floyd took that shiz really well and kept his composure.
        Yeah I think there was two big ones in that fight that, he was rocked but got through it well, Shane is really heavy handed as well.

Comment

Comment

Lewis'es uppercut on Vitali

Comment

Vitali took a lot in that fight, uppercut was brutal, if that was Wlad he wouldn't have a head.

Comment

Brisco-Monzon
                Ali-Shavers
                Tiger-Fullmer
                Robinson-Lamotta

List goes on and on

Comment

Abraham landing his right hook on Dirrell. Dirrell took that amazingly well.

Comment

Definitely the uppercut that Lewis planted on Vitali's chin in the 6th. How he withstood that rocket launcher I'll never know. Maybe just through sheer adrenalin.

Comment

Working...
                    X