No announcement yet.

arum said only 20000 tickets sold so far

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• arum said only 20000 tickets sold so far

How did clottey pull in 50k with pacquio. Well there is still 32 days left, 24/7 to promote and a few cowboys game. My new prediction is 40k

70K...plenty of time left

Comment

Originally posted by Dandiez1 View Post
      How did clottey pull in 50k with pacquio. Well there is still 32 days left, 24/7 to promote and a few cowboys game. My new prediction is 40k
      The match with clottey only sold 15k at this point. I'm guessing it's gonna be 65k.
      Last edited by DARKSEID; 10-11-2010, 11:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dandiez1 View Post
        gotta wait for the 24/7 to come out.... but it is a huge letdown to go from a fight with wifebeater jr all the way down to a disgraced boxer who got KTFO by the guy that lost to wifebeater jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
          gotta wait for the 24/7 to come out.... but it is a huge letdown to go from a fight with wifebeater jr all the way down to a disgraced boxer who got KTFO by the guy that lost to wifebeater jr.
          My condolences...

Comment

He also said that Jerry Jones might open the upper decks, meaning they might go over 70. Plus there's always tickets for season pass holders, sponsors, and other comps. Doubt those are counted right now.

Comment

If I was planning on going unless I was buying ringside seats I'd just wait to make sure there wasn't a freak injury during training...

Comment

Jerry Jones and Arum will give away 20K tickets just to say they had a big crowd at the event and sell the rest of the tickets.

Comment

Im sure the hype of 24/7 may sell tickets

Comment

That's crazy how the clottey fight went from 15k to 50k in one month. So the 20k for margriato could go up to 60k. The clottey fight got no hype but margriato fight will be hyped at cowboy stadium and during 24/7. This fight could bring 70k if all goes perfect.

Comment

Working...
                    X