• Time
  • Show
Clear All

To all you lovers out there, this ones for you:

Comment

I agree. Dorian makes me sick.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kevin- View Post
        She has to look good for me first then personality second. I mean you're not gonna talk to an Elephant sized chick just because she's nice? LOL.
        Haha, you're right...

I guess I take on both at the same time.

I'll just as easily stop talking to a snobby *****.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt E Gomez View Post
          The female triangle:

You have 3 options.

Sane
          Hot
          Smart

You can only choose 2.
          Its usually sane, hot and single, choose any two.

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
            If only you knew...beautiful woman don't let go of 1 branch unless they got a good grip on another, they are insecure, feeling like men only like them for their looks and from experience, and are fuked up. Not trustworthy and always looking for something-somebody better. You tell me how easy it is to find a woman that is beautiful on the inside as well as the outside...
            They're actually pretty common. Some guys just can't handle them or don't know how to act when they see one. You gotta stay cool and picture every girl as equal. You sound more like you are intimidated by good looking girls, no offense.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
              Its usually sane, hot and single, choose any two.
              I'm concerned. I've lived my life in belief of the triangle, but my current squeeze seems to be all 3. I'd argue that she might not be entirely sane and has a few emotional problems from her father, but nothing that has manifested itself too poorly...

I say that now, but if I ever marry her I bet I'm going to end up with my dick cut off one night or something.

Comment

ill never work with u TS

*hides face*

Comment

Originally posted by Bonghole Jr View Post
                  i'd rather have an average gf than a hot hot one, cause the hot hot one A: u cant trust B: will cheat on u because they know they can get u back at anytime they want C are to expensive D there personalities are annoying acting like there **** dont stink.

Now the average girl still fulfills my needs and i can trust her, talk to her, and there easier to keep its an win win situation. The only ppl who give a **** bout having a beatiful woman are the ones who cares about what other ppl think. I dont give a **** wut ppl think as loing as im comfortable n happy and away from judgemental ppl.
                  Once again this just sounds like intimidation.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kevin- View Post
                    They're actually pretty common. Some guys just can't handle them or don't know how to act when they see one. You gotta stay cool and picture every girl as equal. You sound more like you are intimidated by good looking girls, no offense.
                    It has more to do with age. Most people, men and women, below the age of say... 23 or so are ******s. It's just a fact of life. People aren't ready emotionally for a relationship when they're younger. Most of these boards are people below or close to that age and haven't really experienced better.

Their life has been filled with either HS drama or bar sluts.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegan101 View Post
                      I bet you never stand in front of a mirror. Pretty sure I'm better looking than you.
                      Man shut up already. You're obsessed with Fallen? Gtfo out of this thread you pretty boy go to the park and bag some girls or post your pics in facebook. You're not getting any dick here unless you show your pics to Akyra.

Comment

Working...
                      X