Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto Training In Tampa. ( LOl at the Target In The Poster)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto Training In Tampa. ( LOl at the Target In The Poster)

champ, as a puerto rican that has followed cotto, have you ever seen miguel this focused?

seriously, i haven't. and cotto has been scary inside the ring in the past anyways... imaginate ahora LOL. va a masacrar a el maricon de manny.

Comment

Originally posted by rob_tC View Post
      champ, as a puerto rican that has followed cotto, have you ever seen miguel this focused?

seriously, i haven't. and cotto has been scary inside the ring in the past anyways... imaginate ahora LOL. va a masacrar a el maricon de manny.

This is the first time I ve seen him train so hard, even for the Margarito fight he was drinking and ****, but since he has been very focus specially in this fight.

This is the first time he will be the underdog in a fight; he is offended by it I think, hell KO Manny!!!!!

Comment

You think the Gym got all those things made for him or did Cotto special order that shyt?

Does seem like a Cotto-ish type of thing to do...It's funny though..

The punching bag was funny 2...I wish they showed him working it.

I'm sure it will be 1 of those little quirky funny things on 24/7

Comment

He needs to train the proper way of taking a knee and falling like a log in the canvas. It will help him minimize the damage Cotto's gonna get from Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by BOOMbip View Post
            You think the Gym got all those things made for him or did Cotto special order that shyt?

Does seem like a Cotto-ish type of thing to do...It's funny though..

The punching bag was funny 2...I wish they showed him working it.

I'm sure it will be 1 of those little quirky funny things on 24/7
            I think Bryan Perez Who runs all Cotto bussines order all of those thing for Cotto, well atleast that special heavy bag, lol!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
              This is the first time I ve seen him train so hard, even for the Margarito fight he was drinking and ****, but since he has been very focus specially in this fight.

This is the first time he will be the underdog in a fight; he is offended by it I think, hell KO Manny!!!!!
              The only time I've seen him that crazy was with Malignaggi, Paulie did get him mad....

Comment

Do you motherfuckers have to post EVERY pic & video Cotto comes out in?? Jesus talk about admiration. Not even the Pac fans are posting every single thing like you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Sox8055 View Post
                  The only time I've seen him that crazy was with Malignaggi, Paulie did get him mad....
                  Yeap!!!!!!!! Paulie Did got under his skin

Comment

Cotto's back looks flabby

Comment

Working...
                    X