help!! training tips

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help!! training tips

Hello guys
    I just want to know what would be a good training just to get in shape. I dont have time to go to the gym right now.
    maybe run and how long and how many times a week
    jump rope, shadow boxing, anything else?

800,400,200,100 meter endurance work
    shadowboxing
    sit ups
    push ups
    pull ups

Comment

stretch,then shadow box,then skip rope,then do push ups,then do sit ups,repeat,then hit the showers

Comment

if you get up in the morning and drink one glass of water and go fur a run. your body will have nothing to get energy from and will have to depend on body fat. a good way to lose fat. also no carbs towards bed time.

Comment

Like "CASPAR" said, Push ups, Sit ups, Pull ups, Jogging, And my secret for getting in great shape INTERVALS, Go to the track and sprint the straits as fast as you can then jog or walk the turns or if thats to easy, extend it Sprint the strait and turn then recover, Do that 20 - 30 Times and you will need to be carried home

Comment

Originally posted by oc9979 View Post
            Hello guys
            I just want to know what would be a good training just to get in shape. I dont have time to go to the gym right now.
            maybe run and how long and how many times a week
            jump rope, shadow boxing, anything else?
            Dont ever forget the roadwork son,make it part of your life then build everything else on it

Comment

Originally posted by Hanoncs View Post
              Like "CASPAR" said, Push ups, Sit ups, Pull ups, Jogging, And my secret for getting in great shape INTERVALS, Go to the track and sprint the straits as fast as you can then jog or walk the turns or if thats to easy, extend it Sprint the strait and turn then recover, Do that 20 - 30 Times and you will need to be carried home
              have you read this,he has no time to go to the gym,but you quickly post go to the track,i think if he has time to go to the track then he should have time to go to the gym

Comment

If he does not have time to go to the track then he does not have time to work out at all, DOES HE

Comment

Originally posted by Hanoncs View Post
                  If he does not have time to go to the track then he does not have time to work out at all, DOES HE
                  i have my own thing i used to do actually i need to start backup on it.its been a couple of months for me but its a good exrecise ..run or jogg in place and then do burpees..we call them 22's that means 5 pushups and 5 kickouts at the same time..its avery good and fast way to work up a sweat and plus lose weight and build up your wind so do 5 burpees at a time..i did that in jail for an hour or alittle more it works..

Comment

I agree, Interval training is the way forward.
                    I dont go anywhere to do them I just run them on the roads I use to jog.
                    If you have the time to jog just do intervals in the same time period.

Comment

Working...
                    X