Don't be surprised if Jacobs looks bad or gets sparked out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
    Bump this thread after the fight.

1. He fought the fight of his life against GGG, usually you can only do that once.

2. He might be underestimating Arias. Jacobs might think because he did decent against GGG he'll have an easy time with other middleweights

3. Jacobs chin is shaky. Mora dropped him and he's been knocked out before.

4. Arias is Cuban, Cuba was an ally of the Soviet Union. Jacob's only losses have been to ex-Soviet fighters (GGG, Pirog)
    I have no idea who Arias is, and I'm sure many don't. So unless Jacobs looks dominant it'll be called a bad performance on this site and people will make threads about how overrated GGG is since "he was exposed by Jacobs who went life and death with a bum."

Comment

Jacobs by KO in 5

Comment

Jacobs KO7 . Was gonna say 4 but I have a feeling Arias will be hesitant to engage and go on survival mode after feeling Danny's power.

Comment

I will be surprised if Jacobs doesn't win by KO with no problem. I think his chin is good. He went the distance with GGG so how weak could his chin be? To much is made of Mora knocking him down. The surprise punch caught him off balance. He was up in a flash and unhurt and back on the attack. He quickly finished Mora off. Pirog really blasted him with punches that would KO just about any middleweight. I'd say Jacobs is one of the three best middleweights in the world along with GGG and Canelo. He is more proven than Andrade or Jermall at 160.

Comment

4. Arias is Cuban, Cuba was an ally of the Soviet Union. Jacob's only losses have been to ex-Soviet fighters (GGG, Pirog)
            Mora has a better record than Arias. That includes knockdowns. Most of Mora's knockdowns came after the Manfredo Jr. fights. The only with more than 3 losses, he didn't knock down or out was Brian Vera. (when he won the fight). He was knocked out by Pirog, which might have been premature.. And let's not forget he was ahead in that fight. Not many fighters won rounds against Pirog, let alone being ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
              Arias is shook, thats the biggest reason why I think jacobs win in the first 2 or 3, and you're as good as your last fight, Jacobs fought one hell of a fight against Golovkin where many thought he won
              How your old hag is doing? She predicted Jacobs will lose his next fight after GGG if my memory serves

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
                How your old hag is doing? She predicted Jacobs will lose his next fight after GGG if my memory serves
                she did, damn I have to put some money on Arias, he's at +600

Comment

Nah, i've seen Arias fight before. He'll lose this one and hopefully we get Jacobs vs Charlo next if not Jacobs vs Lemeuix vs Saunders winner

Comment

Bump this thread after the fight.

1. He fought the fight of his life against GGG, usually you can only do that once.

2. He might be underestimating Arias. Jacobs might think because he did decent against GGG he'll have an easy time with other middleweights

1) wtf is arias ?!?!? im thinking ''fight of his life'' not necessary.

2) or dude might be a bum.

3) damn....people refuse to let the ko go. as for the mora kd, it happens. even if this arias guy manages to kd dj, it wont amount to anything but an embarrassing blip. tito used to get kd in almost every fight.

4) pirog was lucky to have never resume his boxing career. dj would have made it 1-1.

this arias guy is going nite nite.

Comment

Working...
                    X