Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cotto: No Interest in Margarito Trilogy - I Will Never Be Interested!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another thing: Marg was never the killer puncher after his gloves lost the plaster of Paris. No more KOs or knockdowns.

Comment

Lol you was getting stopped in the 2nd but got saved YOU KNOW IT< YOUR WHORE WIFE KNOWS IT, YOUR FAGGOT SON KNOWS IT, AND YOUR THOT DAUGHTER KNOWS IT!

Comment

Cotto knows he got lucky in that 2nd fight. He fought great, just like he did in the first fight, and just like the first fight he was going to fade in the end. Margarito had his best round and Cotto looked to be fading again.

But if they were to fight again at this point, Cotto would really hurt Margarito, which is why Cotto should've just taken it. He says he dislikes him so much, this is the best time for him to beat him real good.

Cotto should've told Margarito if he really wanted to fight, let's see if he'd do it without pay.

Comment

Originally posted by SnoopySmurf View Post
          Another thing: Marg was never the killer puncher after his gloves lost the plaster of Paris. No more KOs or knockdowns.
          Without loaded gloves, he still took manny's prime (while manny destroyed him like no other though lol)

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
            Lol you was getting stopped in the 2nd but got saved YOU KNOW IT< YOUR WHORE WIFE KNOWS IT, YOUR FAGGOT SON KNOWS IT, AND YOUR THOT DAUGHTER KNOWS IT!
            Look at the brave keyboard warrior. How disgusting are you? I bet you wouldn't talk to that man like that face to face.

Comment

Margarito is not a man he’s already been exposed.

He had his chance to redeem himself and Cotto beat him up.

Great chin but Shane Mosley is his Dad.
              Last edited by hrt3333; 11-09-2017, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
                Margarito was a true test, a tough fight.

A third fight though? No thanks, not now. Pacquiao messed his eye up bad, he lost that fight to Carson Jones even.
                Pretty much this right here, I think if Margarito wants to continue fighting he better be matched very wisely before he gets hurt. Manny f***ed him up good.

Comment

Geez morons every where Margo is a bum a cheating bum that suck without plaster this scrub became nothing after Shane trainer find those loaded wrap.

Comment

Originally posted by SnoopySmurf View Post

he never even got anyone in trouble, never looked like hurting Pac..... he ended up running from Roberto Garcia, and struggled to keep the guy off him

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                      Booooo. I always wanted the trilogy, Miguel.
                      so did I...

Comment

Working...
                      X