Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you have to go by what the judges say.
    an honor your bet accordingly period.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      What are you saying? That because it's the internet it's ok for ADP02 to not honor his word?
      You got punked now get over it.

Comment

• Originally posted by STEELHEAD View Post
        you have to go by what the judges say.
        an honor your bet accordingly period.
        Only if the judges arent cheats. Which they were.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
          You got punked now get over it.
          I didn't get punked.

The judges have spoken. ADP02 welched on his bet with travestyny and lacks honor. It is what it is.

Comment

I didn't get punked.

The judges have spoken. ADP02 welched on his bet with travestyny and lacks honor. It is what it is.
            You didn't get punked? But you did get exposed for your passion for carrying dildos around and giving them away to ease the pain of the fake ass win this thread has exposed though. Don't you think?

Do you think you have honor for giving out Dildos away?? No man with a Dildo in his purse and gives them out has any honor left has any right in my opinion to even ask any man if they have any honor left?? Those who gives Dildos are the queerest untrustworthy individual who only loves to think Divk, and to sum it up are definitely the lesser creatures of this world. To even think Honor is in their mind is mind bungling impossible to fathom. Those dildo lovers are already forsaken and can never be trusted ever again hahaha!!

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
            These maggots have to learn to face the truth when they tangle with Lou Cipher.
            The pain we have caused these poor divk crazed dildo loving Floyd loving naive fanboys are what makes this world interesting brotha'!!

Keep on breaking this fa66s hahaha!!! Honorable Mention Travestyny for giving me a Dildo for the pain I've caused her hahahaha!!!

At last my Dildo collection is complete!!

Originally posted by anthonydavid11
            What in the world did you do to Them Spoon? haha. The dildo collection is impressive. Must have p1ssed him off royally. LOL.

My collection of Dildo's from my crying bitter Floyd cry babies are now complete. (mouse over on these Dildos at the left to see who gave them to me)These collection are a testimony of the pain I've caused them. Trophies on how I make these girly girls cry from all the humiliation I've caused them hahahahaha!!!

As I quote these queers on their recorded saltyness hahahaha!!

TravestyNY, is now in the collection of bitter Floyd fanboys who showed their true colors of whiny little baitches. He is now in the group of whiners that succumb to my insults together with Robbie Barret aka Isaac Clarke with the most generously giving dildo fa66ot, then we have ShoulderRoll, and now to complete my collection from Travestyny! The collection is complete!!

Originally posted by travestyny
            The User travestyny has just sent you a Gift of vibrator.

Reason: Since you can't keep my dlck out ya mouf, try this instead
            Originally posted by Robbie Barrett
            The User Isaac Clarke has just sent you a Gift of .
            Originally posted by ShoulderRoll
            The User ShoulderRoll has just sent you a Gift of vibrator

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            The Pacquiao fans that are still around. Guys like Spoon23, WesternChamp, Thraxox all salty Pac turds. :
            lol If I can recall Isaac Clarke which is you by the way.

You are so salty that you had to give me 20 dildos hahaha!

Originally posted by anthonydavid11
            What in the world did you do to Isaac Clarke? haha. The dildo collection is impressive. Must have p1ssed him off royally. LOL.

That's what I call SALTY haha!!

Isaac Clarke is Robbie Barrett everyone hahaha!!

Travestyny is Dosumpthin hahahaha!!

ShoulderRoll is ShoulderRoll

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

Hey guys, I can make Travestyny duck a question like his life depended on it. Watch.
            Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            Yes, it is simple. I want to stay queer.

Last edited by Spoon23; 11-12-2017, 11:53 AM.

Comment

I didn't get punked.

You guys got played like a fiddle. It was hilarious.

Comment

How so?

It was ADP02 who agreed to go to the Thunderdome, who agreed on the judges, and who agreed to the bet.

Then just because he didn't like the outcome he threw a tantrum like a big baby and refused to honor said bet.

The one that comes off bad in this whole thing is ADP02. No one else. Being a welcher is not a good look.

Comment

How so?

It was ADP02 who agreed to go to the Thunderdome, who agreed on the judges, and who agreed to the bet.

Then just because he didn't like the outcome he threw a tantrum like a big baby and refused to honor said bet.

The one that comes off bad in this whole thing is ADP02. No one else. Being a welcher is not a good look.
                  Mares eat oats
                  Does eat oats
                  And
                  Lil lambs eat ivy

Yet spoon still eats c0ck
                  Then washes it all down
                  With c0ck nectar

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    You didn't get punked? But you did get exposed for your passion for carrying dildos around and giving them away to ease the pain of the fake ass win this thread has exposed though. Don't you think?

Do you think you have honor for giving out Dildos away?? No man with a Dildo in his purse and gives them out has any honor left has any right in my opinion to even ask any man if they have any honor left?? Those who gives Dildos are the queerest untrustworthy individual who only loves to think Divk, and to sum it up are definitely the lesser creatures of this world. To even think Honor is in their mind is mind bungling impossible to fathom. Those dildo lovers are already forsaken and can never be trusted ever again hahaha!!

The pain we have caused these poor divk crazed dildo loving Floyd loving naive fanboys are what makes this world interesting brotha'!!

Keep on breaking this fa66s hahaha!!! Honorable Mention Travestyny for giving me a Dildo for the pain I've caused her hahahaha!!!

At last my Dildo collection is complete!!

My collection of Dildo's from my crying bitter Floyd cry babies are now complete. (mouse over on these Dildos at the left to see who gave them to me)These collection are a testimony of the pain I've caused them. Trophies on how I make these girly girls cry from all the humiliation I've caused them hahahahaha!!!

As I quote these queers on their recorded saltyness hahahaha!!

TravestyNY, is now in the collection of bitter Floyd fanboys who showed their true colors of whiny little baitches. He is now in the group of whiners that succumb to my insults together with Robbie Barret aka Isaac Clarke with the most generously giving dildo fa66ot, then we have ShoulderRoll, and now to complete my collection from Travestyny! The collection is complete!!

lol If I can recall Isaac Clarke which is you by the way.

You are so salty that you had to give me 20 dildos hahaha!

That's what I call SALTY haha!!

Isaac Clarke is Robbie Barrett everyone hahaha!!

Travestyny is Dosumpthin hahahaha!!

ShoulderRoll is ShoulderRoll

I see you are still filled with hate.
                    Manny is irrelevant lil bro..his time came & went.

Manny be busy ****ing fine filipina's

Yet, you still sick from that there divk...grasp a clue,
                    Wipe that cum/goo off your face and cheeks and support these bad azz young fighters.

But, please remember this, in slow mo you look stuuuuupd for a longer amount of time...
                    Last edited by Zaroku; 11-04-2017, 02:33 AM.

Comment

You don't even believe this. You took quite an interest in that little competition.

And we all know that the only person that was embarrassed was ADP02. His crying ass still can't admit defeat.

Comment

Working...
                      X