Comments Thread For: Chavez Sr: Golovkin Did Not Look The Same in Canelo Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
    Then suck his balls fa ggot!
    I am not the one opening threads all day long with and mortified.
    The only time I remember Golovkin is when I come here and watch all these sub-par threads and people who can't talk without calling out names because they are so insecure about themselves that they don't know if they are women or men.
    Choose a side or just come out of the closet!

Comment

Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
      True Story,

It passed JC Chavez's test...That's Mexican enough for me...
      then he will run like Usain Bolt in the rematch with GGG

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
        ..and fuk you. More is more. It´s not just about showing what you can do in the ring but actually doing it and that was why most gave G more rounds. I´m ok with 6-6, 7-5 or 8-4 Golovkin but your constant bullsiht tells me you´re just a casual fanboy trying too hard.
        A casual fan boy? A GGG fan telling a guy who's been watching the sport since the fab 4 went pro that they're a fan boy? LMAO

You guys can't even come up with specific reasons on a round by round basis on why GGG won!

A clear win for him tells me you guys drink too much fluoride water and watch too many Rocky movies too many times!

Defense is being active and is a scoring criteria you dingleberry!

What you think defense takes no effort? Man most of you guys have never laced a pair of boxing gloves in your lives!

Its acceptable you dinks say what you say since y'all just started following the sport a couple years ago but to know guys who s been it don't see all the accepts of the scoring criteria that Canelo checked off on is truly astounding!

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
          People need to realize he has been fighting sub par fighters...Once the level rises the flaws a fighter has are exposed...and then you have to also add that styles make fights!!! GGG has issues with movement..same thing when Manny started facing fighters who moved more..Its easier to ko fighters who stand right in front of you and neglect defense
          Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          great post !!

agree with all six points, especially the bold

don't wanna be a smartass, but I said that THREE years ago

Golovkin is obviously a terrific fighter, no question..... the issue was always..... how good is he, and could he be great?

in order to be regarded as great, you must beat great fighters..... because like you said "Once the level rises the flaws a fighter has are exposed".....

so yea..... the guys who had already christened Golovkin as "great" are the same guys you see running around making childish excuses
          I'm sure this 27 yo, undrained version of Canelo would have "exposed flaws" in Floyd Mayweather too!

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
            A casual fan boy? A GGG fan telling a guy who's been watching the sport since the fab 4 went pro that they're a fan boy? LMAO

You guys can't even come up with specific reasons on a round by round basis on why GGG won!

A clear win for him tells me you guys drink too much fluoride water and watch too many Rocky movies too many times!

Defense is being active and is a scoring criteria you dingleberry!

What you think defense takes no effort? Man most of you guys have never laced a pair of boxing gloves in your lives!

Its acceptable you dinks say what you say since y'all just started following the sport a couple years ago but to know guys who s been it don't see all the accepts of the scoring criteria that Canelo checked off on is truly astounding!
            No matter how active you are in defence, if your opponent lands more punches on you than you land on him .. you lose!

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
              No matter how active you are in defence, if your opponent lands more punches on you than you land on him .. you lose!
              Thanks for exposing how much you actually know about boxing, good day! SMH

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                Thanks for exposing how much you actually know about boxing, good day! SMH
                A lot more than you, if you're saying that what I wrote there is wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                  People need to realize he has been fighting sub par fighters...Once the level rises the flaws a fighter has are exposed...and then you have to also add that styles make fights!!! GGG has issues with movement..same thing when Manny started facing fighters who moved more..Its easier to ko fighters who stand right in front of you and neglect defense
                  You are saying everyone he fought before Brook, Jacobs and Canelo were sub par? If that's what you are saying I disagree. Murray was good enough to beat Martinez in Argentina in the eyes of many. Lemieux is now ranked 4th best at 160. Geale was good enough to win a world title at middleweight.He may not have beat world beaters but they weren't sub par and they were the best middleweights with the guts to share a ring with him. Saunders, Cotto, Martinez and Eubank all refused to fight him as did Canelo for a long time. Brook, Jacobs and Canelo are sharp shooters and they will land lots of punches on everyone they fight. The fact remains that GGG landed more punches on Brook, Jacobs and Canelo than they landed on him. Chavez is Mexican so he favored his countryman and that's not surprising or unexpected. You won't find almost any non Mexican pro boxers or trainers who didn't think GGG got robbed. Yes, a fighter can win going backward most of the fight if they stop to land more punches than the other guy. Canelo did well in spurts but his spurts of fast accurate hard punches were too infrequent. GGG outlanded him in 10 different rounds and tied him in the 12th. Only in one round, the 2nd, did Canelo out land GGG 14 punches to 12. That's not winning. That's losing. I am going by computer box who may not be perfect but they are the only neutral source.

Comment

that is how amateur boxing is supposed to work

but yea, definitely not in the pro's

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                      You are saying everyone he fought before Brook, Jacobs and Canelo were sub par? If that's what you are saying I disagree. Murray was good enough to beat Martinez in Argentina in the eyes of many. Lemieux is now ranked 4th best at 160. Geale was good enough to win a world title at middleweight.He may not have beat world beaters but they weren't sub par and they were the best middleweights with the guts to share a ring with him. Saunders, Cotto, Martinez and Eubank all refused to fight him as did Canelo for a long time. Brook, Jacobs and Canelo are sharp shooters and they will land lots of punches on everyone they fight. The fact remains that GGG landed more punches on Brook, Jacobs and Canelo than they landed on him. Chavez is Mexican so he favored his countryman and that's not surprising or unexpected. You won't find almost any non Mexican pro boxers or trainers who didn't think GGG got robbed. Yes, a fighter can win going backward most of the fight if they stop to land more punches than the other guy. Canelo did well in spurts but his spurts of fast accurate hard punches were too infrequent. GGG outlanded him in 10 different rounds and tied him in the 12th. Only in one round, the 2nd, did Canelo out land GGG 14 punches to 12. That's not winning. That's losing. I am going by computer box who may not be perfect but they are the only neutral source.

good god

you have been following boxing for more than 10 years

yet you use the same method to score that casuals use

why do you even bother watching the fights ?

Comment

Working...
                      X