No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Wants To Promote Broner vs. Spence or Porter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teddy05 View Post
    So Spence is going to do what Provodnikov, Pacquiao and Amir Khan couldn't? Algieri isn t just an opponent, hes a top class fighter with an elite trainer.
    I'm in no way trying to downplay Algieri's abilities but lets be honest, every so called elite fighter he's been in against, he was expected to lose.
    All the guys you mentioned attacked or tried to attack Algieri's head. Well I expect Spence to attack his body like those guys attacked his head. If Spence is able to land to Algieri's body like Pac and Ruslan did on his head, the fight won't go the distance.
    Hey its just my opinion.

Comment

Don't know what Mayweather doesn't get. This is exactly how their rift started, pitting his guy against his little bro. Of course, he would root for his fighter, not the little bro. This is like adding insult to injury.

Comment

Originally posted by HAY-B View Post
        I'm in no way trying to downplay Algieri's abilities but lets be honest, every so called elite fighter he's been in against, he was expected to lose.
        All the guys you mentioned attacked or tried to attack Algieri's head. Well I expect Spence to attack his body like those guys attacked his head. If Spence is able to land to Algieri's body like Pac and Ruslan did on his head, the fight won't go the distance.
        Hey its just my opinion.
        Exactly. And I'm a big Algieri fan.

The only way Chris gets past Spence is to use his range. That's been a problem for him in past fights. This isn't Khan we're talking about. Errol Spence is a dangerous opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddy05 View Post
          So Spence is going to do what Provodnikov, Pacquiao and Amir Khan couldn't? Algieri isn t just an opponent, hes a top class fighter with an elite trainer.
          I told you Spence would beat Algieri. And he did what you said he couldn't do. Lol

Comment

Working...
          X