• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Youtube mr. Hopkins, youtube.

Comment

• Originally posted by MakeItRain View Post
      Youtube mister Hopkins youtube
      for what? i want statistics showing me that pac viewers for 1 tv is about 5-30 viewers, not a youtube link, but statistics

i watched the may-cotto fight with 13 other people, you think pac fights are the only ones where lots of people get together and watch them on 1 tv lol?

Comment

Pacquiao is known all over the world. He put boxing on the map because of his exciting fights and his story, not no boring snooze fest. Nobody knew who Floyd was in all of Asia until his name was mentioned with PAC. PPVs don't mean ****. For PAC fights 1 tv equals 5-30 or probably more viewers.
        yet he still can't sell more than 1.25 mil ppv's in the US, where he comes to fight because of the money available, and not all these other places in the worl where he has these millions of people who watch him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
          didn't Manny move JMM up in thei last 2 fights?
          I wouldnt call it that. JMM is bigger than Pac isnt he? Sure looks it. Floyd made JMM move up all in one go

Comment

• What statistics? Like I said PPVs don't mean ****. You can be watching PPVs by yourself. No one keeps track of how many people watching 1 PPV purchase. Its not like Floyd PPVs outnumber PACs by a lot and if you wanna debate about ppvs go to search past threads.
            Last edited by MakeItRain; 12-17-2012, 09:39 PM.

Comment

Pacquiao is known all over the world. He put boxing on the map because of his exciting fights and his story, not no boring snooze fest. Nobody knew who Floyd was in all of Asia until his name was mentioned with PAC. PPVs don't mean ****. For PAC fights 1 tv equals 5-30 or probably more viewers.
              and yet he still doesnt outsell floyd:bukkake:

Comment

• LOL at this thread going to the ppv route.

Comment

What statistics like I said PPVs don't mean ****. You can be watching PPVs by yourself. No one keeps track of how many people watching 1 PPV purchases. Its not like Floyd PPVs outnumber PACs by a lot and if you wanna debate about ppvs go to search past threads.
                  PPV sales is one of if not the primary meausre of who the biggest star in boxing is. My guess is they aren't a big deal because many doesn't sell more than floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pacquiao'd View Post
                    and yet he still doesnt outsell floyd:bukkake:
                    I'm talking about putting boxing back on the map, not PPV statistics

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                      PPV sales is one of if not the primary meausre of who the biggest star in boxing is. My guess is they aren't a big deal because many doesn't sell more than floyd.
                      It's one of it. Do you have to watch the live ppv to become the face of boxing? I don't think so. There's other ways to watch boxing *cough* *youtube* look at PACs vids, even recent ones have millions of hits. I don't want to turn this thread into a PPV debate. Go search past threads if you wanna talk about that subject.

Comment

Working...
                      X