if margarito had challenged floyd like broner did ghost

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
      He cheated. That's all we'd be talking about right now... Wait that's all anyone cares about. If Cotto can outbox Marg clearly Floyd wouldnt have? Whats with the Margarito thing lately?
      it used to be Mosley, Cotto and Margarito and floyd already Beat Mosley and Cotto so now they stuck on Margarito

Pactards running out of ammo its just sad really

Comment

Cheat or not

all we now is Margo offered 8 milll for floyd to fight him and floyd turned it dowm. I gues the money man is not really the money. Mind you this is before all the scandal of hand wraps.

This is mayweather heart, scared to fight. Why he retired, let everyone fight themselves, come back fight a lightweight. If you following boxing like me you will know, but you also will get **** comp'd

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
          Cheat or not

all we now is Margo offered 8 milll for floyd to fight him and floyd turned it dowm. I gues the money man is not really the money. Mind you this is before all the scandal of hand wraps.

This is mayweather heart, scared to fight. Why he retired, let everyone fight themselves, come back fight a lightweight. If you following boxing like me you will know, but you also will get **** comp'd

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
            Damn I can see the EPO flowing through his veins lmao.

*hates a so called cheater so he posts a pic of confirmed drug cheat*

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
              it used to be Mosley, Cotto and Margarito and floyd already Beat Mosley and Cotto so now they stuck on Margarito

Pactards running out of ammo its just sad really
              it was welterweight cotto from 2008. floyd didn't fight that guy. he retired. so if floyd fights pac in 4 years at 154 he's in the clear for all the ducking he did?

Comment

Keep it real. Even Margaritos fans know he was a ****ing bum, lmao. He cheated, and he probably did that ish more than once. Damn near tore a man's ear off with dat plaster. He got served and what he deserved. Chump...

Comment

yes margarito is a cheat, a bum and everything you want to say against him but i still wish floyd fought him at the time people are crying and when margo challenged him.. yes it ain't gonna change a lot of things but it would've silenced many and they wouldnt be bashing floyd right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                    Keep it real. Even Margaritos fans know he was a ****ing bum, lmao. He cheated, and he probably did that ish more than once. Damn near tore a man's ear off with dat plaster. He got served and what he deserved. Chump...
                    The drug cheat Mosley might have brain damage, so he got what he deserved too?

Comment

Working...
                    X