Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

which land animals could beat a Grizzly Bear in a fight??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PunchesNbuncheS View Post
    Yes they have Kangals have been known to kill adult grizzlys. Do some research. Plus as far as the wolf vs a pit thing I cant give you anything to read because i didnt read that. I heard it from a friend who saw it in person in mexico. He said that they had a 80 pound wolf vs a 73 pound pitbull and that the fight was the ****, that it went on for a long long time. That the wolf wouldnt give up and wouldnt tire either but that the pit just gradually kept taking it up another notch and that eventually the wolf just started to fold. He told me that the pit locked on to the wolfs face between the left side of its jaw and its ear and didnt let it go and kept shaking him and shaking him until the wolf just didnt fight back but just kinda layed there getting its face chewed up at that point he said that they guy who had brought the wolf said he wanted the fight to stop that the pit had won but some other guys there wanted it to go till the end so they argued and decided to let it go further. The pit just kept shaking on the wolf until the wolf started making weird noises like it was in pain at that point they pulled them apart and stopped it but my buddy told me that the wolf had a hole underneath its jaw and that half its face was chewed off. The pit was fuc&ed up too but nothing like the wolf.

Oh and as for your claim that tigers run at 35 mph:
    While there are many sources stating a top speed of around 35, I'll give you this one because I have found multiple sources also saying 50mph. I would love for you to tell me where to research dogs killing grizzlies.

Comment

• Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
      Never ever have 4 domesticated dogs killed an adult grizzly. Wolves have bigger teeth as well as having a higher bite force than domesticated dogs which gives them a higher probability of killing the bear. A pitbulls ideal fighting weight is 65lbs please tell me when a pitbull has owned a wolfnearly twice its size I'd be interested in reading about it if you care to share your source. Ive read multiple sources stating tigers have a top speed of around 35mph, who exactly are Alex and Gregory?

Watch the video I posted listen to 3:10 through 3:30

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        grey and blue uniform.....

lions?
        I would expect that from someone from Boca.....

Comment

• Heres another one:

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
            I would expect that from someone from Boca.....
            i'm not from boca.

i just moved there because my wife hope solo works there.

Comment

i'm not from boca.

i just moved there because my wife hope solo works there.
              I heard Hope Solo has a huge **** between her legs and can 360 behind the back dunk...

Comment

I heard Hope Solo has a huge **** between her legs and can 360 behind the back dunk...
                nonsense.

no adam's apple. all woman.

Comment

nonsense.

no adam's apple. all woman.
                  Hope Solo could fight John L. Sullivan bare fisted and knock him out.

Comment

Hope Solo could fight John L. Sullivan bare fisted and knock him out.

she's a big girl.

you seen her shoulders. wow. broader than most light heavyweight boxers.

Comment

• Siberian Tiger. Too strong and too agile for the Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Working...
                      X