Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury's Win over Christian Hammer now a NO Contest, will Klitschko Win be Next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The test was in Feb, the Klit fight in November. He should've been banned for it but I don't know if that's enough to get it overturned. Seems Fury has a good legal team, and they were smart to make the deal that the ban started in Dec 2015 so they can't change the result of his title fight. I wonder if they heard a 2 year ban was likely some time ago but waited until now so it wouldn't include the date he fought Wlad.

Fury also tested negative in May 2015, so can show that whatever he took was no longer in his system by then or for the Wlad fight that was 6 months later. Even though he's a drugs cheat, the later clean tests would work in his favour. It would be up to the German Federation to make it an NC but I think they'll leave things as they are and back up what the UK have decided. They don't have a great record on testing/bans if you recall how they handled Teper being caught.

The reality is that these failed tests should result in a DQ, not a NC. Ortiz should have a loss for cheating against Kayode and Fury should have a loss for cheating vs Hammer. But the powers that be don't seem to be pushing for that change.

Comment

Surely if this comes to pass then his Klitschko win should too? Changes a whole lot of the landscape if that Klitschko win is nullified. It’s been said a few times now but has anyone heard if Wladimir is planning on pressing on this?

Time will tell the situation here, right now it seems messy for sure...some shady work is going on somhere but hey, it’s boxing, let’s not be shocked at the idea of that. Some real incompetence on behalf of the body - if Fury should have been banned then why the hell was he able to fight on. Hughie has fought in this time frame too. The situation reeks.

If Fury has took a deal and therefore basically stood down from his standpoint, and a result is potentially being switched, Wladimir has every right to kick a few doors down.
      Last edited by SthPaw; 12-12-2017, 03:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        Look what he posted this morning.

He's been lying for years and fools have been defending him.
        The big bald fuk duped us. Fuking charlaton should be hung drawn and quartered. Sold on as feral ***** pieces or failing that just burn the kunt on a stake he loves religion enough or does his alter ego?

I've been defending this heathen last few years but feel like a right ****head now I've seen this. Tyson if you read this. Listen to me you big stiff idiot sort your head out before your nose gets punched across your face by certain entitys

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
          It doesn't matter if hes lineal or not thats for casual fans of you have to beat the man nonsense . Its whos more relevant not some guy who fought in 2015 which WK should also be a no contest if Hammer is.

Fury never beat Vitali so by using the IDIOT logic he can NEVER be the man anyway right ? Neither can Wilder for that matter . lol

So dont bank on it ,Furys foolish following will always have outlandish remarks some will never not believe he wasnt the GOAT . lol
          Vitali? what made him the man to beat?

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Einstein View Post
            Vitali? what made him the man to beat?
            He was never defeated as defending champion he retired with gold around his waist . By that logic (what everyone uses on here ,Wilder HIMSELF who states Joshua HAS to defeat Fury to be considered the man )Wilder cant be the man right he was handed the belt he DIDNT take it from Vitali ? lol

Comment

He was never defeated as defending champion he retired with gold around his waist . By that logic (what everyone uses on here ,Wilder HIMSELF who states Joshua HAS to defeat Fury to be considered the man )Wilder cant be the man right he was handed the belt he DIDNT take it from Vitali ? lol
              Vitali was handed the belt as well..he never defeated Lewis right? or did you forget he got a vacant title as well

Comment

Vitali was never lineal as far as i know.

Comment

That won't happen, because Fury passed all of the tests in Germany - handled by the Germany commission. UKAD has zero jurisdiction over that.

And Germany rarely EVER changes results even when a fighter tests positive for dope. Think Erkan Teper or Felix Sturm.

Comment

Yeah fake news. I can't see anything online that says it has been changed to a no-contest.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxnation fan View Post
                      I knew he was guilty as sin.

He's shown every classic sign of someone whose been taking steroids for years, i wouldn't be surprised if he started taking them as a teenager. I'm sure his uncle would have supplied him with them just as he does to his own son Hughie.

I've known guys who have taken steroids for years and the moment they stop, all that muscle turns to fat and they balloon up in weight exactly like Tyson Fury has.

A proviso of him getting his license back should be that he gets randomly drug tested from this moment onwards, far more then any other boxer gets tested.

Without the steroids, he will go back to the guy who struggled with John Mcdermotts of the world.
                      Yeah cuz Joshua and Wlad are naturals.

Meh.

Comment

Working...
                      X