This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by StarshipTrooper View Post
    In some ways it's probably gotten worse. And the History Section is almost completely dead.
    You're right, not much "action" in this forum.

But why is that? Could it be because posters who want to have a serious discussion are tired of being badmouthed and ridiculed, if they don't have the "right" opinion?

Personally, I'm fed up with hearing professional boxers routinely being described as bums - or worse! I believe anyone who has chosen this hard and dangerous sport, as a means to make a living, deserves at least a minimum of respect.

You may not like Wlad, which is fine - but is it really reason enough to call him a "spastic ******"? I don't think so!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bundana View Post
      I don't think so!
      Then leave the thinking to those better at it than you are.

If you want to nuthug current or near current fighters go to NSB.
      Last edited by StarshipTrooper; 01-22-2018, 09:40 AM.

Comment

• The real reason the forum is dead is because no one has anything left to say. They already said it, now they are resting.

Comment

• Originally posted by StarshipTrooper View Post
          Then leave the thinking to those better at it than you are.

If you want to nuthug current or near current fighters go to NSB.
          So if I don't agree, that Wlad deserves to be called a spastic ******... then I'm nuthugging current fighters?

What is wrong with you?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            The History section didn't get ruined just because people believe that Mayweather's 50-0 record is more impressive than Marciano's.

It should be ok for others to have different opinions.
            The History Section went downhill because all the regulars left. That's it really.

In 2010 we had about 20 or so regular posters it was much better then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bundana View Post
              So if I don't agree, that Wlad deserves to be called a spastic ******... then I'm nuthugging current fighters?

What is wrong with you?
              Nothing that an ignore button for nuthugging azzholes trying to pick arguments won't fix. Buh bye!

Comment

• We stop now.

Comment

Working...
                X