Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vitali Klitschko admitted using steroids.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
    You had no problem with Mayweather's false accusations against Pacquiao, who took a urine steroid test after all his fights and always tested negative.

But when Dirrell refused to permit his urine to be tested for steroids after the fight, you disapprove of me mentioning it?

Isn't that a double standard? Who's the real racist here?
    Why do you continue to look over Vitali being a roider? Also I have read your comments on castefootball since the Abraham fight, quite disgusting.

Comment

Why did your Roger Mellie and Mr.Crust accounts get banned?
      LOL You know for a FACT they weren't my accounts. I ask formally BIGPOPPAPUMP to confirm that. I have never had an alt.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore
        Reported for making a serious false accusation. It's not wise of you to post something like that in Non-Stop Boxing.

I DON"T post on www.castefootball.com Mr.Crust/Roger Mellie/Ben_London.

You've been posting that over and over again. You're going to get another account banned if you keep it up!
        You keep saying I will be banned but I don't get banned. Do you know why? Because the admin checked if I have alts and they saw that I don't. You on the other hand have had many alts and you are racist. Also cause you are so angry about Abraham it's overtaking your logic and you are saying Dirrell is roiding and making alllegations that Hopkins is a ****sexual.

Comment

Tunney and all of his alts is just a ******ed ass racist.

Can't take anything he says seriously. He's a complete moron.

Comment

You've had at least two accounts banned, Roger Mellie and Mr.Crust.

I never said Dirrell is roiding. I just asked why he refused to allow his urine to be tested for steroids after the fight.

I never said Hopkins is a ****sexual. However, there's a reason he was known as Soapy in prison:

http://blacksportsonline.com/exclusives/00000047.html
            that is a fake article you imbecile.

Comment

You had no problem with Mayweather's false accusations against Pacquiao, who took a urine steroid test after all his fights and always tested negative.

But when Dirrell refused to permit his urine to be tested for steroids after the fight, you disapprove of me mentioning it?

Isn't that a double standard? Who's the real racist here?
              Shane Mosley past those tests too.

And I don't remember acusing Pac of PEDs. Just that he needed to be part of a modern testing program like WADA has.

. I was against what the Mayweathers said but was for the improve testing by USADA/WADA which would be blood/urine...as well as year round, random, unannounced testing.

I think the Mayweathers went about it wrongly.

Didn't Dirrell take the test???

The concern from the Doctor was his head, not his dick like it is your concern. He can get the test done when he gets to the hospital.
              Last edited by Benny Leonard; 03-29-2010, 06:39 PM.

Comment

You've had at least two accounts banned, Roger Mellie and Mr.Crust.

I never said Dirrell is roiding. I just asked why he refused to allow his urine to be tested for steroids after the fight.

I never said Hopkins is a ****sexual. However, there's a reason he was known as Soapy in prison:

http://blacksportsonline.com/exclusives/00000047.html
                I just wrote to the site admin asking them to confirm hat i have no alts. And to complain about you.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben_London View Post
                  And yet Carnivore makes totally unfounded allegations that Andre Dirrell is roiding, he seems to be the only person who thinks that. Yet Carnivore's favourite fighter is a confessed roider.
                  Andre Dirrell is black, that's why Carnivore doesn't like him.

Vitali is white, therefore his steroid use doesn't matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben_London View Post
                    I just wrote to the site admin asking them to confirm hat i have no alts. And to complain about you.
                    But let's not forget this thread was another one about me! I'm just defending myself, you're attacking.

They are aware of you making about 30 threads about me, including this one.

Is making so many threads about another poster sane?

Comment

But let's not forget this thread was another one about me! I'm just defending myself, you're attacking.

They are aware of you making about 30 threads about me, including this one.

Is making so many threads about another poster sane?
                      I couldn't respond to your one about Dirrell roiding as you have me on ignore. I think the admin are very aware about YOU on this site and your racism. I wouldn't be so cocky if I were you.

Comment

Working...
                      X