No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
    Yeah, and if I can fix the discipline thing and continue the Master's, I can one day become a professor, and then I'd be teaching adults. I'm hoping adults are easier! lol
    Young adults don't give a **** so they won't be around much to be rude but when it is exam time they will come kissing up to you for extra credit or begging you to round up their grades so they can pass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Damn. They woke up Laura Bush

The reason for these separations is a zero-tolerance policy for their parents, who are accused of illegally crossing our borders.
      no one is accusing..... they actually BROKE the law and crossed the border.....

mexico's policies is WORSE but you never hear about them
      mexico has an actual wall on it southern border... but you never hear about them either

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Young adults don't give a **** so they won't be around much to be rude but when it is exam time they will come kissing up to you for extra credit or begging you to round up their grades so they can pass.
        lol I am in for one heck of a ride. I need to get this stuff together. I just want to chill one day and get home without stress, to eat a Jamaican beef patty. Is that too much to ask of this world?! XD

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          These people were registered and then removed for not voting.
          https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/sup...ration-n873226

And Trump called that a victory.

A President is happy that registered voters are removed from the rolls because they haven't voted in 4 years. Maybe they weren't happy with their choices
          Ohio election officials send notices to anyone who fails to cast a ballot during a two-year period. People who do not respond and don't vote over the next four years, including in two more federal elections, are dropped from the list of registered voters.
          I dont see nothing wrong with that.....

imo if you dont vote..... you dont get to complain AT ALL

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            Lifer politicians put the very laws on the books that Trump is enforcing.

And not to be a jerk, but that didn't really address my point.
            Dude, do you realize how sick it is that we, as humans, are blocking people from resources just because they were born a few miles across a border? Leaving people to suffer and die in poverty? And then treating them like criminals for trying to better their lives? Separating them from their kids?

It's sick, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
              I dont see nothing wrong with that.....

imo if you dont vote..... you dont get to complain AT ALL
              People use that as a saying here on the island, but I don't find it to be true. A lot of the time, we're voting for people we don't even want; people that have been selected by party groups and don't truly represent the will of the people.

Comment

Dude, do you realize how sick it is that we, as humans, are blocking people from resources just because they were born a few miles across a border? Leaving people to suffer and die in poverty? And then treating them like criminals for trying to better their lives? Separating them from their kids?

It's sick, man.
                Should we let the whole world into the country?

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  Should we let the whole world into the country?
                  We should let the whole world into the world.

The only exceptions should be people that are parts of groups looking to destroy everything or whatever.

The rest, I'm sure would be more than happy to share the wealth, finally.

Our mega rich wouldn't feel so happy about that, though.

Comment

lol I am in for one heck of a ride. I need to get this stuff together. I just want to chill one day and get home without stress, to eat a Jamaican beef patty. Is that too much to ask of this world?! XD
                    Not at all. A man should be able to enjoy life.
                    Sam's Club sells so decent frozen beef patties that are quickly microwaved.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X