No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Quit repeating yourself like a broken record. I heard you the first time.

The texts contained more than "sentiment".

As I said, if you'd do some independent research, you'd know this.

When, or rather if, you decide to catch up on the facts then I'll be happy to discuss this with you.

But if you can't be bothered to first learn the basic facts, why should I bother debating you on this???

The ball's in your court, stay ignorant or do some basic research and learn the facts and then we can discuss them.
    They took no actions. Basically they were talking **** just like me and you talk **** online everyday. A guy trying to impress a woman he was having an affair with

Comment

• Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
      KFC is the biggest mystery; I think they use some sort of special oil, maybe peanut oil or something. There's some sort of ingredient I can't quite make out, which makes it special. Jamaicans are hooked on it, too? What about jerk chicken?
      Jamaicans are hooked on it more than jerk chicken.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        They took no actions. Basically they were talking **** just like me and you talk **** online everyday. A guy trying to impress a woman he was having an affair with
        I didn't ask you to mind-read the guy, I asked you to do some independent research.

What's your problem with doing a little independent research???

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Jamaicans are hooked on it more than jerk chicken.
          What?! I haven't yet had jerk chicken, but it looks awesome from the pics!

Comment

• Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
            What?! I haven't yet had jerk chicken, but it looks awesome from the pics!
            Taste great too but jerk pork is better.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              Taste great too but jerk pork is better.
              There's a jerk pork? Oh snap!

I'm not surprised that much by KFC, though; it's addicting. I wonder what they add to it

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                  Roughly 95% but when you factor in eligible voters who aren’t registered, it’s really about 85%

Think fine for not voting is $50
                  It's the opposite here. Republicans want less people to vote.

Comment

• Economic anxiety doe

Comment

• http://www.abc.net.au/4corners/episodes/

Above is a link to a series of episodes produced by Australia's Four Corners on Trump/Russia

Four Corners is an extremely credible source that has been responsible for breaking some massive scandals over the years

In tonights final episode, it will be claimed that foreign countries are aiming to interfere in both the mid-terms in the US and upcoming Australian elections

The Australian government is taking the threat very seriously and is introducing new laws into parliament in an attempt to deal with it

Got to wonder why Trump isnt doing the same lol

Comment

Working...
                      X