No announcement yet.

When you call a pro boxer a coward....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
    Life itself is harder than being a pro boxer that’s a fact. You fools put boxers on this fawking ridiculous pedestal that they don’t belong on
    A professional boxer doesn't have a life as well? The boxer is doing the hardest sport AND he also has to live life. I think you're a little b1tch man have you ever even boxed as an amateur?

Edit: I'm actually mind blown at how stupid of a statement that is. Holy **** man...
    Last edited by Evil_Meat; 05-21-2018, 11:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Meat View Post
      A professional boxer doesn't have a life as well? The boxer is doing the hardest sport AND he also has to live life. I think you're a little b1tch man have you ever even boxed as an amateur?

Edit: I'm actually mind blown at how stupid of a statement that is. Holy **** man...
      You are a great example of what I’m talking about. Why is boxing so hard? Football players have it much harder but you don’t see me sucking them off like you do boxers.

Comment

youre the coward mate

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
          I can see calling a fighter a coward, in relation to other fighters who show much more more heart. A better way to put it, would be to say that a guy is no warrior like a Gatti or Ward or Corrales. That type of thing.

And boxing fans come from all kinds of backgrounds. A Navy Seal has faced far greater odds than any boxer has and well, has every right. A software designer who's afraid of his own shadow has no right, for sure. I think most people who realize how risky any fight is, don't often call boxers cowards unless it's in relation to a braver boxer.

As far as bums, I've always thought it was funny to be honest. This society's gotten too weak with the language. You think there's any boxer out there, regardless of success, who hasn't been called a bum? It comes with the territory. i figure it rolls off their backs tbh. It's like being a Marine and called jarhead. It's just a jab. No big deal.
          No one regularly posting on this site is a navy seal.

Comment

Only other pro boxers or serious amateurs should call fighters bums and cowards.

Civilians should show more respect.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
              Only other pro boxers or serious amateurs should call fighters bums and cowards.

Civilians should show more respect.
              Why? It’s insane that we have people like you demanding we respect a fawking boxer. He chose to get into the sport we didn’t ask them to. We are the ones paying their salaries so we have the right to say as we please:

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                If a firefighter refuses to go in a burning building to do his job is he not a coward?

you fucking nerds put these boxers on a pedestal like the punk ass hoes you fools are.

Is Mayweather a coward? Conor McGregor came to boxing to fight him under his rules but mayweather refuses to go to mma and fight Conor under mma rules?
                Forget the Floyd BS...
                That’s irrelevant.

But you make a very good point with the firefighter comparison. Boxing is their JOB they have a responsibility to box/ with honour and integrity.
                Fighters cannot be compared with normal human beings the same way firefighters can’t. They can only be compared and held to the same standards that their peers have set.
                If a fighter BLATANTLY quits like Brook, Rigo etc they are a certainly a coward.

Comment

Why? It’s insane that we have people like you demanding we respect a fawking boxer. He chose to get into the sport we didn’t ask them to. We are the ones paying their salaries so we have the right to say as we please:
                  are you???

Comment

You are a great example of what I’m talking about. Why is boxing so hard? Football players have it much harder but you don’t see me sucking them off like you do boxers.
                    Anyone can go and marry some cvnt and go through the struggles of a marriage. Not anyone can be a pro boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mack. View Post
                      youre the coward mate
                      why?????????????

Comment

Working...
                      X