No announcement yet.

I need girl advice again...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
    Did jew know that Adam Sandler is a Virgo..
    No. But I know you jerk off to animal ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      No. But I know you jerk off to animal ****.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post

Comment

My advice is don’t go back to your ex.
          She’s your ex for a reason.
          Find a new thing and only bang your ex for random hookups.
          Treat her like the woman you know she is.

Comment

You caught her cheating red handed before? And she's lied to your face?

And you seriously need to ask.

If it was your friend you'd tell him don't trust a cheat or a liar. It's obvious but your heads in deep.

There is no way you should be going back there even without this latest instance.

Don't be a fool twice or more. Walk away.

Comment

Originally posted by Kris Silver View Post

If it was your friend you'd tell him don't trust a cheat or a liar. It's obvious but your heads in deep.

There is no way you should be going back there even without this latest instance.

Nailed it.

I got belief that if someone cheats on you, you can forgive them, even if it takes time.

But you never have a relationship with them again, they cannot be trusted

Comment

Originally posted by Kris Silver View Post

This is the truth but if it was easy to walk away from her I would have already done it.

Damn my dick bro... Always getting me into ****ing trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
                  Nailed it.

I got belief that if someone cheats on you, you can forgive them, even if it takes time.

But you never have a relationship with them again, they cannot be trusted
                  I would never forgive somebody who betrayed me.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                    This **** is tearing me apart and I don't know where else to turn or what to do.

So I started talking to my ex again and we started hanging out. Around 7pm she told me there was this event for her sister's birthday and she asked if i could drop her off and pick her up in an hour. I said ok.. So i dropped her off and drove away looking for some smokes. I found a 7 11 and bought a pack and started smoking outside.

Then this red pickup stopped at the light, a guy driver... And on the passenger seat was a girl that looked exactly like my girl... Same ****ing hair, same shirt, same necklace, but I didnt exactly see her face because she was looking forward, I was about 10 feet away.

I reached in my pocket for my phone... ****... 2% battery... I called her, 3 rings and it died. I went to my car and 5 minutes later I called her.. Told her i just saw her at the light with some guy. She denied everything and i could hear a lot of people in the background. I got frustrated because I know from our past even when you catch her red handed she will lie straight to your face, so i said forget it and turned off my phone.

I swear that girl looked exactly like her... It was a 90% chance it was her... But i didnt see her face.

But what about the 10% chance the ***** is telling the truth.....

What the **** is a ni4gga supposed to do....
                    Saw her necklace but cant see her face?

She must be wearing one huge necklace

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                      Saw her necklace but cant see her face?

She must be wearing one huge necklace
                      She had on like a hanging gold chain. The girl in the car also had a gold chain.

I was pretty close.. Literally like 10 feey away from the road, but she was looking forward, i didnt see the face at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X