Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin-Jacobs: WBA Denies Request To Modify Purse Bid Split

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wizardsh View Post
    Some of these fights will happen what will you say then? Why do you and many hate ggg?

which ones, and why ?

there is nothing to indicate that any of those fights will happen

Golovkin has already killed/refused most of them

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      which ones, and why ?

there is nothing to indicate that any of those fights will happen

Golovkin has already killed/refused most of them
      You really are smoking crack if you think some of these fights wont happen. Iam not even going to waste my time explaining why they will happen, you already made your mind up. Just make sure to post when some of these fights happen so you can get clowned on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wizardsh View Post
        You really are smoking crack if you think some of these fights wont happen. Iam not even going to waste my time explaining why they will happen, you already made your mind up. Just make sure to post when some of these fights happen so you can get clowned on.

Ward..... Golovkin would rather cut off one of his fingers than get in the ring with Andre Ward, it will never happen

Lara..... they have used every excuse in the book to avoid that fight, it will never happen

Canelo..... first they refused to negotiate on the weight, then they refused DOUBLE what Canelo got paid to fight Mayweather, it will never happen

Saunders..... this dude holds the holy grail at middleweight, the last remaining recognized belt, so what did Team Genius do?..... they offered him 1.5mil, and BJS then watched Kell Brook make 4+mil..... so that fight will never happen either..... Saunders is waiting for Canelo, because BJS is a good boy, if you pay him LMAO..... Team Genius will then have to negotiate with Canelo, which will be much easier than paying Saunders the 4mil that Brook got paid, right?

seriously, what the fk are those clowns thinking ?

Jacobs..... they are killing that fight as we speak

I think that there is nothing whatsoever to indicate that any of those fights will happen..... if you disagree, then let me know..... so that I can see what you can see.

Comment

Working...
        X