Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you are a creationist, don't even bother debating the validity of Evolution

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you are a creationist, don't even bother debating the validity of Evolution

Because the more you try to discredit it with "logical flaws" and "lack of evidence" the harder it will be for you to prove you're dumb ass logic since no other "theory" lacks more scientific evidence or logical theory than Creationism. Idiots.

Comment

why the **** are you going on and on about the theory of evolution on a boxing forum?

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 v2.0 View Post
        Because the more you try to discredit it with "logical flaws" and "lack of evidence" the harder it will be for you to prove you're dumb ass logic since no other "theory" lacks more scientific evidence or logical theory than Creationism. Idiots.
        Are you one of the great scientists of our time ? I think everyone should quit giving their opinions on anything they are not an expert on. Could you imagine people giving their opinion on brain surgery, when they dont have the foggiest idea about the brain ? But, everyone wants to be the king, and wants to feel important and special. Let the greats discuss this.

Comment

Originally posted by Winter View Post
          Are you one of the great scientists of our time ? I think everyone should quit giving their opinions on anything they are not an expert on. Could you imagine people giving their opinion on brain surgery, when they dont have the foggiest idea about the brain ? But, everyone wants to be the king, and wants to feel important and special. Let the greats discuss this.
          Just a while back you where giving your opinion on religion and god, yet you are not an expert..

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
            Just a while back you where giving your opinion on religion and god, yet you are not an expert..
            Yes, ofcourse I am not an expert, but i am humble enough to realise I didnt create myself, but someone else did.

Comment

Yes, ofcourse I am not an expert, but i am humble enough to realise I didnt create myself, but someone else did.
              and how did you realize that? did you have to be told, or is this something you realized yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 v2.0 View Post
                and how did you realize that? did you have to be told, or is this something you realized yourself?
                I didnt grow up with religion around me. I saw icons of trees on my wall. That was it. Its something I feel inside. I dont know why others dont feel the same way. This feeling has made me want to look at things other than what I see around me or what I see in television and movies. Sometimes I think the world takes the feeling away.

Comment

I didnt grow up with religion around me. I saw icons of trees on my wall. That was it. Its something I feel inside. I dont know why others dont feel the same way. This feeling has made me want to look at things other than what I see around me or what I see in television and movies. Sometimes I think the world takes the feeling away.
                  Kind of like when a plastic bag dancing in the wind?

Comment

and this somehow "proves" god exists.. when you argue a point you have to have facts... by not providing any as to your explanation to why there is a god you are just proving that you are not an expert on God and don't infact know if he exists.. then why are you gettin on 2501's case?

Comment

Working...
                    X