Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence: I Would Rather Fight Jessie Vargas Next Than Ugas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    Serious Question: Does Errol scare you that much you have to ask?
    Spence is my boy, but he posed a legitimate question, is he or Porter or Garcia or Thurman for that matter, as far as I know the only WW enrolled in VADA is Amir Khan.... and no one else.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
      Why is Spence talking this fake **** all of a sudden? Jessie Vargas aint no legacy fight. The ****.
      Who should he fight that is open next f@ggot? Who is open that is better that Vargas at 147.

Ok shut your pussie ass up

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
        I would like to see him fight a dangerous opponent with power. I mean if you gonna call out a fighter then make it a top one, not vargas lol. Everyone says ww division is stacked and now that porte vs garcia is happening 100 yrs to late, these guys acting lile they need anoyher easy win. I love spence and all but geesh

Who is open for Spence to fight next?? Stop it. Vargas is the next best thing at 147 next to Khan who isn't trying to get that work.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam wattson View Post
          Bro facts are facts Floyd got caught but since he was a cash cow they let slide IV is mannys krypyonite lol Errol ain’t even enrolled in bass testing so miss me with that clown stuff ok rub Spence nipples since u like his body much lol
          He didn't get caught . He didn't go into a secret room to get an I v. Stop with the hating that fight is over and it will never change no matter how much you think you can change the narrative. Give it up

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
            Who gives a f.uck about belts? It’s a good fight. It’s also a winnable fight for Spence. Not to mention. If he wins, there’d be a lot of demand for him to fight the Canelo-GGG winner. Which if it’s Canelo, it’s by far Spence’s biggest payday.
            So, belts don't matter anymore. You are talking nonsense. I'm sure you don't say the same with other champions that they should all move up to get fights because the belt they hold don't matter. I tired of this bs that one figher needs to move and others don't

Comment

Originally posted by BDG View Post
              He didn't get caught . He didn't go into a secret room to get an I v. Stop with the hating that fight is over and it will never change no matter how much you think you can change the narrative. Give it up
              so he just injected himself with 20 times the legal limit(i know exemption lmao) for no reason? oh wait he was drained cause he dropped a whole 2 pounds...thats so logical. why he was given the exemption is the whole problem. he shouldn't have been. if you are going to give a guy an exemption to flush his system over and over whats the point of testing? it was a farce from the beginning setup to favor floyd cause he knew the loopholes. smart but obviously cheating

Comment

Originally posted by BDG View Post
                Floyd was caught end of discussion IV is mannys kryptonite lol facts

Comment

wouldn't mind seeing this fight

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
                    I would like to see him fight a dangerous opponent with power. I mean if you gonna call out a fighter then make it a top one, not vargas lol. Everyone says ww division is stacked and now that porte vs garcia is happening 100 yrs to late, these guys acting lile they need anoyher easy win. I love spence and all but geesh
                    Spence is talking about his next fight later this year. He said he prefers the winner of Garcia vs Porter, but Garcia and Porter won't step into the ring again in 2018 after their upcoming fight. Thurman is coming back from an injury and is not ready to fight Spence this year, so who exactly could he fight next? Spence is only being realistic cause he doesn't have a lot of options right now. Ugas seems to be the next in line to challenge him but he wants the biggest names avalibable and would therefore rather fight Vargas than Ugas, I see no problem with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Letmaku View Post
                      Why not be paid $5M in Australia. Spence v Horn down under. mate.
                      Horn is fresh off a loss. Spence would never hear the end of it.

But could you imagine Horn taking Spence the full distance?

Comment

Working...
                      X