Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Crawford TKO Horn the most satisfying victory from a boxing fans perspective.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think Horn get beat up that bad Crawford looked good though

Mosley ****ing up Margarito was it for me or Marquez having Pacquiao face down ass out

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
      I don't think Horn get beat up that bad Crawford looked good though

Mosley ****ing up Margarito was it for me or Marquez having Pacquiao face down ass out
      Definitely the Marquez/Pac 4 KO .
      But I prefer Margarito / Cotto 1 over Shane's beatdown of the Tijuana Tornado .

Comment

I didn't get any satisfaction from seeing Horn beaten. I mean, it is always great to watch Bud showcase his incredible skills, so I guess I got some pleasure from watching him do his thing. But the hate that some people had for Horn seemed to be baffling.
        The guy fought his heart out against anyone, didn't run or duck, didn't act like a diva at the negotiating table.

It seems like since the win against Pac that a large chunk of the Atlas-infected American public decided that Horn was the devil. The truth is that boxing would be in a much better place if all fighters had the same attitude, self-belief and willingness to actually make fights that Horn did.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
          I didn't get any satisfaction from seeing Horn beaten. I mean, it is always great to watch Bud showcase his incredible skills, so I guess I got some pleasure from watching him do his thing. But the hate that some people had for Horn seemed to be baffling.
          The guy fought his heart out against anyone, didn't run or duck, didn't act like a diva at the negotiating table.

It seems like since the win against Pac that a large chunk of the Atlas-infected American public decided that Horn was the devil. The truth is that boxing would be in a much better place if all fighters had the same attitude, self-belief and willingness to actually make fights that Horn did.
          This, 100%
          I've been into his strength and conditioning trainers gym for pt sessions before the pac fight, and even saw Horn in there a couple times. Seems like the nicest dude, and everyone at that gym had the impression he was a hardworking, nice, and humble dude. The hate only started because he fought his heart out in a close as fight with Pac, and dared to think he might have actually won. Ever since then he's been called 'arrogant' because he actually believed he won and belongs on the world level. The hate is ridiculous

Comment

Originally posted by Pechorin View Post
            Really? Horn? Standards have dropped for boxing fans lately.
            You have to understand. Anyone who beats Manny is automatically hated for life.

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post

What impressed me is that unlike Postol, Horn took the fight to Crawford. He just couldn't do much against the skill. But he kept on throwing, kept on walking Crawford down despite eating punches. He took risks to try to win. That's heart and deserves respect.

Comment

Working...
            X