No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: GGG Promoter Shakes Head at Jacobs-Derevyanchenko Order

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    It's simple, one guy said no, and fought an inactive Jr. Middleweight instead. The other said yes, and is risking the stability of his own gym too! What does Rozier tell Dervy if he beats Jacobs? Do they kiss and make up?

Oh that's it for their gym. You can't train a man to beat your ass and then go back to him. That ship has freaking sailed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      GGG fought someone on that date. He chose to fight Vanes and not Dervy. He was rightly stripped. We move on.
      I agree that he was rightly stripped but it's still not his fault.

~the end~

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
        I agree that he was rightly stripped but it's still not his fault.

~the end~
        That’s your interpretation. Mine and others blame him 100% for getting stripped, fight dervy instead of Vanes and he wouldn’t be stripped. He had a choice

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          Oh that's it for their gym. You can't train a man to beat your ass and then go back to him. That ship has freaking sailed.
          That's how I see it! Very risky move by Rozier and Jacobs! Jacobs didn't want the IBF title when he fought GGG, so I don't know why he would want it now, when so much is at stake?

Comment

• Last week, Rozier didn't sound all that interested in the match-up. Just because it's been ordered doesn't mean Jacobs will accept, right?

https://www.boxingscene.com/trainer-...ht-now--128886

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              That’s your interpretation. Mine and others blame him 100% for getting stripped, fight dervy instead of Vanes and he wouldn’t be stripped. He had a choice
              Back to square one. Here we go again. This is like a boxing for dummies lesson. He had no choice BECAUSE OF CANELO and his mandatory had not really agreed to fight on May 5th anyways. Place blame where it belongs.

Really this is the final word....trust me

~THE END~

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                Back to square one. Here we go again. This is like a boxing for dummies lesson. He had no choice BECAUSE OF CANELO and his mandatory had not really agreed to fight on May 5th anyways. Place blame where it belongs.

Really this is the final word....trust me

~THE END~
                You said “final word” like 4 pages ago lol, and no he had a choice. He was given one by the IBF, Dervy was ready, Vanes was easier and he went with the easier option, cool that’s his choice and he got stripped for it and rightly so.

Comment

Working...
                X