Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 06-14-2018, 09:24 AM #111
The GOAT

Quoted: 1813 Post(s)
Boxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 49,754,769,429,211,712.00
Total Points: 50,000,049,806,757,635,031,040.00
one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom2013 vitali and bro are supreme - BTL Merry Christmas - Freedom2013 Great poster - Scott.Weiland. Cheers bro - Weltschmerz 
truly truly ATG - sugarsmosley truth hurts don't it? - Risen Thank you buddy - Weltschmerz Imagine that it's Wlad's c0ck when you stick it up your arse. - denium stick this in your hole and STFU - WTF Huck! 
Cheers mate! - Vlad_ No problem mate and thank you for the gift. - -Freddy- First Rate Poster - ironmt Something for you to suck on besides Pac's a$$. - travestyny Keep on sucking that Pac dlck bltch.  You can't win. Just like Pac. - travestyny 
Stop crying, cum bucket. - travestyny Cheers! - kafkod 

Quote:
Originally Posted by larryxxx.. View Post
Canelo had nothing to do with GGG not fighting his Mando man...WTF did he fight Vanes period?? It was stupid and he paid for it.
Paid for what? He's about to make 40 million in a rematch with Cornholio

Cornholio caused the mess up with failing a drug test. TWICE!

You don't get it because you don't want to get it but that's ok. Come Sept, GGG will have lineage, the record for MW title defenses and will be significantly richer.

Go get on FMJ for fighting Conor with no fights. It's a lot, lot worse than GGG fighting a guy like Vanes.

The funny thing is that Vanes was dispatched in 2 rds while Conor out landed Floyd over 9 rounds!

Bwahahahaha!
Boxing Goat is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-14-2018, 09:35 AM #112
The GOAT

Boxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond repute
one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom2013 vitali and bro are supreme - BTL Merry Christmas - Freedom2013 Great poster - Scott.Weiland. Cheers bro - Weltschmerz 
truly truly ATG - sugarsmosley truth hurts don't it? - Risen Thank you buddy - Weltschmerz Imagine that it's Wlad's c0ck when you stick it up your arse. - denium stick this in your hole and STFU - WTF Huck! 
Cheers mate! - Vlad_ No problem mate and thank you for the gift. - -Freddy- First Rate Poster - ironmt Something for you to suck on besides Pac's a$$. - travestyny Keep on sucking that Pac dlck bltch.  You can't win. Just like Pac. - travestyny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by larryxxx.. View Post
So Canelo made him not fight his Mando and instead fight Vanes??
Yes, yes he did, by pulling out of the fight less than 3 weeks beforehand. Had he not popped for ped's and been suspended, GGG cold have still made his mandatory defense in August.

Oh, I didn't know that I wrote to you and wanted a response.......
Old 06-14-2018, 10:16 AM #113
The GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray* View Post
You must be a retard, a Canelo apologists? Am not even a Canelo fan. Go back and read all my post on the Canelo got pop for drug and how have backed GGG for it. That still doesnít mean GGG should fight Vanes and ignore his mandatory.

You telling me things that I already know like ďIf Canelo didnít fail a drug testĒ fact is he failed one, fight cancelled. Canelo gets blamed 100% for that.

After that GGG next decision on who to fight is his. He was given options by the organisation and he didnít adhere to it. He got rightly strip of that belt. We move on.
Just keep reading that big print over and over again until you get it.
Old 06-14-2018, 12:34 PM #114
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Quoted: 3363 Post(s)
Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 102,830,473,682,817,892,352.00
Total Points: 100,102,830,473,682,817,646,592.00
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley One of the best posters on the forum for a long time! - JK1700 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Goat View Post
Just keep reading that big print over and over again until you get it.
You keep yapping the same thing over and over again when you have multiple people telling the same thing. You then accusing of hating GGG when thatís not the case at all, you really need to let it go. Canelo is NOT to blame for GGG fighting Vanes. If Vanes was his mandatory we would not be having this issue.
Ray* is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 12:45 PM #115
The GOAT

Quote:
You keep yapping the same thing over and over again when you have multiple people telling the same thing. You then accusing of hating GGG when thatís not the case at all, you really need to let it go. Canelo is NOT to blame for GGG fighting Vanes. If Vanes was his mandatory we would not be having this issue.
Canelo is clearly, 100%, positively, no doubt about it, precisely, pinpoint perfectly responsible for GGG not fighting his mandatory by the August deadline.
Old 06-14-2018, 01:10 PM #116
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley One of the best posters on the forum for a long time! - JK1700 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 

Quote:
Canelo is clearly, 100%, positively, no doubt about it, precisely, pinpoint perfectly responsible for GGG not fighting his mandatory by the August deadline.
Still doesnít stop GGG from fighting. He fought Vanes. He could have fought Dervy and use that opportunity to get rid of his mando. For that I blamed him purely.
Old 06-14-2018, 01:12 PM #117
The GOAT

Quote:
Still doesnít stop GGG from fighting. He fought Vanes. He could have fought Dervy and use that opportunity to get rid of his mando. For that I blamed him purely.
And that's why he's an undefeated pro boxer millionaire and you're not. Because he knows how to manage his career and you don't.
Old 06-14-2018, 01:15 PM #118
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Quote:
And that's why he's an undefeated pro boxer millionaire and you're not. Because he knows how to manage his career and you don't.
Good for him. And more power to him, hope he gets more payday. That doesnít deflect from what everyone else is pointing out here.
Old 06-14-2018, 01:29 PM #119
The GOAT

Quote:
Good for him. And more power to him, hope he gets more payday. That doesnít deflect from what everyone else is pointing out here.
Sure it does. It's still Canelo's fault. He failed two drug tests and pulled out of the scheduled fight with less than 3 weeks to go for the fight making a fight with his mandatory impossible unless GGG was an idiot. Not only that, Darevynchenko said that he'd fight GGG but it's not like he received a contract for the 400k he was getting from HBO and signed it.

I can keep saying this until you're blue in the face. The choice is yours. I've got two green K's from this thread alone so I'm good.
Old 06-14-2018, 05:28 PM #120
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Quote:
Sure it does. It's still Canelo's fault. He failed two drug tests and pulled out of the scheduled fight with less than 3 weeks to go for the fight making a fight with his mandatory impossible unless GGG was an idiot.

GGG fought someone on that date. He chose to fight Vanes and not Dervy. He was rightly stripped. We move on.

Share This With Friends

User Tag List