Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is No One Going To Mention The Rape Of Billy Joe?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

True, BJS looks like an idiot now.

Comment

Saunders is a selfish lying ass hole who only cares about himself. Murray saw through his BS. I think Saunders will get a fight with the Canelo vs GGG winner and he will get knocked out. I think he became overrated off his good win over a Lemieux who fought very poorly.If you watch Saunder's other recent fights you can see that he isn't that good. At least I don't think he is that good anyway.

Comment

GGG-Clenelo likely has a 3rd fight, BJS will fight Akavov types until then on Tyson Fury undercards. His WBO title doesn't even represent the last strap to unify now so the price he could sell his belt for is gonna be lower, and the Sergey-Jacobs winner is going to probably be more attractive to US audiences.

Comment

I actually feel bad for him. I can't blame him for passing on Murray. That sucks for Murray, but that's business.

Props to BJS for agreeing to step in as a replacement.

I also think this is the first time Loeffler had a legitimate backup plan if Plan A fell through. Of course, this is also the first time that Plan A materialized.

Comment

Working...
          X