No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson, Badou Jack Battle To a Majority Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
    And Kovalev would control Stevenson with his jab and would finish dude off with a barrage of shots.. not even a close fight unless Adonis gets lucky and lands a bomb and FLATLINES Krusher.
    I would bet Kovalov to beat Adonis.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
      no, he should've said both judges name and then that they both had it 114 even a draw instead of this guy had it like this and so did the other guy. once you know one judge had it for jack and another a draw you know a draw is coming.
      No, you don't. The third could have had Jack..

Comment

• Originally posted by White Willie View Post
        Are you Canadian?
        No Sir. from Asia

Comment

• I think this is Stevenson's last stand. Father time has caught up with him.

Comment

• How about Jack vs Kovalev. We Know Kovalev don't like those dick shots and Jack was going a bit low here tonight. Could it be a replay of Ward-Kov 2?

Comment

• Originally posted by jackblack008 View Post
              No Sir. from Asia
              Stop lying I just had a mod confirm your location.

Comment

• Adonis was ready to go in the 12th he showed heart in the championship rounds the ref sucked him getting hit was the highlight of the fight for me

Let's get a rematch

Comment

• Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                  No, you don't. The third could have had Jack..
                  dude, if the 2 judges had jack, then read the card that has it a draw first and keep the name of the winner until the end.

Comment

• Draw was the right call. J ack should of finished him. Rematch would be great but no so sure Adonis takes it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                      dude, if the 2 judges had jack, then read the card that has it a draw first and keep the name of the winner until the end.
                      He just read it differently than your used to, doesn't mean it was wrong lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X