No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez is Shocked: This is Not The Golovkin That We Know

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
    Remember when the wbc was considered a respectable and honorable organization? Me neither.
    Great post!!

Comment

WBC using this opportunity to suck up to Canelo and it's sickening

Comment

"We're shocked. GGG was always a yes man before. We expect these foreign fighters like GGG and Kovalev to just us, or Vegas, use them to build up our Mexican and American stars, and to thank us for it, because they get paid well. Not as well as their opponents, but pretty well. GGG started speaking the truth though! That's not supposed to happen! These foreign boxers are just meant to keep getting robbed and screwed over over and over again forever, without ever saying anything! How untoward of him to speak up! I am aghast!"

Comment

Absolutely sickening this level of cover-up.

This is the WBC that we know.

Comment

Notice the WBC prez only says, "I knew about the complaints regarding Canelo's hand-wraps." He doesn't say, "we will make sure the issue is addressed, and Canelo is no longer allowed to stack his wraps, because that is dangerous." He just says "I knew about the issue," but then moves on like nothing will be done about it. Typical. But as long as GGG's team is smart enough to bluff on fight night and start stacking theirs as well, they will either get an even playing field with stacked wraps themselves, or much more likely, at THAT point, once they realize it can be used AGAINST Canelo this time, Vegas will step in and prevent either from doing it, so long as Abel watches them afterwards.

But, so far, Abel does not sound that smart.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
              I'm sure Golovkin has a really nasty side to him. Everyone gets angry and is unpleasant at some point.
              That roid rage is a betch

Comment

Clown response from Sulaiman. Mentioning exploding 3 or 4 times—sounds like he’s the one exploding inside. Mauricio didn’t know how to handle this. Now both stars of the fight think the WBC operates like a bunch of halfwits.

Comment

lame

but not as lame as Golden Boy, threatening Golovkin with legal action to shut him up

that takes the cake

Comment

GGG will not win unless he knocks him out

Comment

WBC Golden child

GGG = adopt son

Canelo = favorite son

Comment

Working...
                      X