Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner SNAPS! SAYS **** HIS KIDS! EVERYBODY WILL DIE!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adrien Broner SNAPS! SAYS **** HIS KIDS! EVERYBODY WILL DIE!

Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 02-08-2018, 10:25 PM.

So is this the cue for Floyd to call him and invite him to the gym and the "big boy mansion"???

Comment

what a drama queen

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
        He didn't say **** his kids.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Drama queen yeah but I think dude is suffering from CTE.

Everyone doesn’t really consider taking punches to the head is not good for your mental health.

Comment

what is wrong with this dude!!?? can anyone tell me how many kids he has with how many diff girls? sounds to me like he is seriously stressing out over child support/alimony payments.

thats just a wild guess but being i pay child support for two kids, i can feel his pain.

Comment

Originally posted by 2fast2strong View Post
                  Drama queen yeah but I think dude is suffering from CTE.

Everyone doesn’t really consider taking punches to the head is not good for your mental health.
                  Has it occurred to you, he might just be a complete and total attention seeking idiot?

must be brain trauma doe

Comment

all jokes aside this dude got mental issues. that sht is still taboo to talk about. ricky hatton was outspoken about his suicide attemps and depression. thats part of the reaon he got help. tyson fury also spoke openly about it. ronda rousey said she was suicidal after her L. even jeff horn admitted to being bullied and suicidal in school.

hopefully AB aint doing all this sht over some female doe.. that'll be some bullsht lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X